Company Analysis - Huawei
Huawei's product offerings are segmented into carrier, enterprise, and consumer businesses. The company markets its products under the "Huawei" brand name and models its business on providing "ICT infrastructure and smart devices to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world."
- "Staying customer-centric, inspiring dedication, persevering, and growing by reflection" are the core values of Huawei.
- The company achieves this by providing ubiquitous connectivity, pervasive intelligence, digital platforms, and personalized experience to its customers.
- Huawei's business model is focused on providing "ICT infrastructure and smart devices to every person, home, and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world."
- The company achieves this by creating value for its customers, ensuring secure and stable network operations, promoting industrial development, and driving economic growth.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd market its brands generally as "Huawei". However, different segments of its products have specific product names.
- Some examples of Huawei's brands are the HUAWEI P20 Series, HUAWEI nova Series, HUAWEI Mate 20 Series, and HUAWEI Mate 10 Series for smartphones.
- For PC, it has the HUAWEI MateBook Series, HUAWEI WATCH GT for wearable, and HUAWEI MediaPad Series for its tablet line.
Huawei's product offerings are segmented into:
- Wireless network
- Fixed network
- Cloud core network
- Carrier software
- IT infrastructure
- Network energy
- Professional services
- Network rollout services
- Cloud computing
- Software-defined networking
- Big data
- Internet of Things
- Wearable devices
- Converged home devices