HT Global Circuits
HT Global Circuits is a worldwide leader in manufacturing of printed circuit boards. The privately owned company was founded in 1991 and headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida and have other locations in Milwaukee Wisconsin, China, Jordan and Germany. Apart from manufacturing the company designs, sources and supplies liquid crystal displays and provides support services to the electronics design and manufacturing industries. The company has an annual combined revenues of 100 million dollars.
- New articles relevant to HT Global Circuits is the acquisition of Pho-Tronics and the 5S initiative at their St. Petersburg headquarters.
- One client of HT Global Circuits is Bennett Pump and two partners of the company are FCT Assembly and A Lazer.
- HT Global Circuits Facebooks' page has 6.5 k followers, its Twitter account has 72 followers and 250 tweets, the LinkedIn page has 523 followers, their YouTube channel has 13 subscribers and the Instagram page has 121 followers.
- Pho-Tronic was acquired by HT Global Circuit and High Tech Talents
- Pho-Tronics was acquired by HT Global Circuit in April 2017. The company is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and was founded in 1962. The company specializes in the manufacturing of printed circuit boards for the aerospace, military, medical, and high-end industrial markets. After the acquisition, the company was re-named to HT Pho-Tronics. The acquisition of Pho-Tronics allowed HT Global to expand their reach and establish a Mid-Western presence. Peter S. Kirlinis the current Chief Executive Officer of the company.