Kallista Marketing and Advertising
Kallista’s main marketing taglines are “Live The Artful Life” and “Live Artfully.” The majority of its marketing materials focused on the Grid Collection. Images for Kallista’s marketing and advertising in the US over the past 24 months have been provided on the attached Google Document.
- In April 2017, Kallista's Taper by Bjarke Ingels sink faucet was featured in the Baths section of Architectural Digest.
- In May 2017, Kallista's Script collection and Laura Kirar vanity were featured in the Kitchen and Bath section of Interior Design.
- In July 2017, Kallista's Multiere 45" Kitchen Sink, One Console, Pinna Palette Sink Faucet, and One Freestanding Bathtub were featured in the One Sweet Life and the Hampton Social section of Traditional Home.
- Kallista has used the taglines “Live The Artful Life” or “Live Artfully” for its digital banners from 2017 to 2018.
- Its adverting for the Sommerville Bath & Kitchen products from January 4, 2017 to January 9, 2017 also featured the words "Greek for Most Beautiful."
- Its adverting for the ST*LOUIS products from June 12, 2017 to August 17, 2017 also featured the words "Discover an artful touch with the new Script Decoration collection."
ONLINE VIDEO SPOT
- Kallista’ YouTube channel released a video two years ago called Saint-Louis Crystal Creation Process that featured its partnership with “the world’s most prestigious glassmaker, Saint-Louis to produce exquisite crystal knob handles like no other.”
- One year ago, the channel released a video called Discover Grid to promote its new “grid faucet in the distinctive new Kallista finish, Matte Black.”
- Kallista has also released a video to promote its Grid Sink Faucet and Cube Handles in April 2018.
- Kallista's Press and Advertisement web pages contain marketing and advertising.
- From 10 January, 2017 to February 19, 2019, Kallista’s press releases featured new products such as console, baths, and decorative knobs by Saint-Louis, Widespread Sink Faucet, Grid Collection, solid cast bronze vessels, and others.
- However, its advertisement page contains only posters published in January 2016.
- Kallista's Facebook page has posted content to promote its Grid collection on October 12, 2018 and December 21, 2018.
- Its Twitter and Instagram accounts featured similar posts with the Facebook account.
- There are no new posts published on Kallista's Pinterest account over the past two years.