Hosptials and Assisted Living - Newsletters & Blogs (1)
The UCLA Medical Center has a newsletter for both patients and visitors called UCLA Health. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has a blog where it publishes articles that cover topics like cancer, women's health, heart, and brain. Below is a deep overview of the topic.
The UCLA Medical Center
- The UCLA Medical Center has a newsletter for both patients and visitors called UCLA Health.
- The facility uses email encryption to protect the content of an email it sends to its clients.
- One needs to create an account with them in order to receive the encrypted emails.
- From the secure message portal, the recipient will be able to view the message, download attachments, and reply to the sender.
- The hospital also has a blog. The content of this blog is published by doctors at the health facility.
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center has a blog where it publishes articles that cover topics like cancer, women's health, heart, and brain.
- The medical center also publishes expert advice and patient stories on its blog.
- On the blog, the hospital also offers tips on how to live healthfully and make the most of your doctor’s visits.
- The hospital also has a newsletter published by its media team.
- The journalists who want to access the facility's news can email the media team.
Keck Medical Center of USC
- Keck Medical Center of USC has a news page and one can subscribe to their newsletter.
- The hospital offers its contact details to the media so they can contact the facility in case they want any news.
- The news site does not indicate the publisher of the article. Also, it does not state if it accepts outside content.
- The hospital has a blog where it publishes the latest news, health tips, and students stories, among others.
- A closer look at articles published on the blog shows that the hospital uses freelance contributors.
- The freelance journalists who have contributed to the blogs include Deanna Pie and Tina Donvito.
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hospital has a blog that publishes content that covers topics like acute rehabilitation, cancer, diabetes care, heart and vascular, neuroscience, orthopedics, and women health.
- Some articles published on the blog show that the hospital accepts outside content as the articles come from different sources and have different contributors who are not employees of the hospital.
- The hospital also has a dedicated news site. On the site, one can sign up to receive the hospital's newsletters.
- A look at news articles published on the site does not reveal the writers. However, all the articles published are press releases from the hospital itself.
Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian has a blog. The articles published on this blog does not reveal individual contributors.
- Although the hospital has a dedicated news site, seems it does not send newsletters. The site does not have any invitation for newsletter sign up.
- The hospital mainly publishes the latest news article covering its day-to-day operations.