Ace Handyman Services, The Handyman Company, Handyman Connection, Varsity Facility Services, and House Doctors are some leading handyman services companies in the United States with annual revenue exceeding $30 million. Each of these companies is observed to be expanding its reach in various aspects of the handyman services market. All relevant information on the handyman services companies has been documented in rows 2-6 of the attached spreadsheet.
- Ace Handyman Services, previously known as Handyman Matters, is considered to be one of the nation’s top handyman services companies and has been awarded the title of “America’s Best Customer Service” in 2019. The company, a subsidiary under Ace Hardware, generates an estimated annual revenue of $71 million.
- The Handyman Company is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, and has an estimated annual revenue of over $36 million.
- Handyman Connection Incorporation was established in 1991 and is headquartered in Blue Ash, Ohio. The company has recently announced launching its services in their new location, East Lexington, Kentucky. Handyman Connection generates an estimated annual revenue of $31 million.
- Varsity Facility Services has over 16,000 locations spread across the United States and Canada. Apart from providing handyman services nation-wide, the company also provides janitorial and construction management services. Varsity Facility Services has an estimated annual revenue of $100 million.
- With over two decades of market experience, House Doctors serves its customers in over 28 locations in the United States. The award-winning company works in collaboration with several leading brands such as GreenSky, SafeWay, and SimplyHome to better serve its customers. House Doctors generates an estimated annual revenue of $132 million.