High-Level Israelis in Major Companies
Eighteen additional Israeli-born, Israeli-American or Israeli-European C-suite and above executives of North American or European companies have been provided below. These executives include Safra Catz, Lior Div and Yossi Naar among others.
1. Safra Catz — CEO, Oracle
- According to the Jerusalem Post, Safra Catz is Israeli-born.
- Safra Catz has been the CEO at Oracle since 2014. She has been in the company for over 20 years, serving in various positions.
- She was also named on the 2019 Forbes Power Women list.
2. Lior Div — CEO, Cybereason
- Lior Div is the Co-Founder and CEO at Cybereason.
- Lior is Israeli-born.
- Cybereason is a cyber security company that has over 450 employees with a valuation of $1 billion in 2019. Also, it was included in a 2018 report by the National Foundation for American Policy on the top 50 billion-dollar startups that have an immigrant founder.
3. Yossi Naar — CVO, Cybereason
4. Yonatan Striem Amit — CTO, Cybereason
- Yonathan Striem Amit is the Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder of Cybereason.
- Yonathan is Israeli-born.
- Gusto provides human resource functions automation including payroll automation.
5. Tomer London — CPO, Gusto
- Tomer London is the Chief Product Officer and Co-Founder of Gusto.
- Tomer is Israeli-born and his company was included in a 2018 report by the National Foundation for American Policy on the top 50 billion-dollar startups that have an immigrant founder.
6. Alon Cohen — President, Houzz
- Alon Cohen is the Co-Founder and President of Houzz.
- Alon is Israeli-born and his company was included in a 2018 report by the National Foundation for American Policy on the top 50 billion-dollar startups that have an immigrant founder.
- Houzz is a home design and remodeling platform.
7. Moshe Yanai — CEO, Infinidat
- Moshe Yanai is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Infinidat.
- Moshe is Israeli-born and his company was included in a 2018 report by the National Foundation for American Policy on the top 50 billion-dollar startups that have an immigrant founder.
- Infinidat provides data storage and protection services.
8. Uri Raz — Founder and Chairman, Tango Me
- Uri Raz is the Founder and Executive Chairman of Tango Me.
- Uri is Moshe is Israeli-born and his company was included in a 2018 report by the National Foundation for American Policy on the top 50 billion-dollar startups that have an immigrant founder.
- Tango Me is a mobile messaging service company.
9. Daniel Schreiber — CEO, Lemonade
- Daniel Schreiber is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Lemonade.
- Daniel is Israeli-born.
- Daniel co-founded Lemonade in 2015, and the firm is currently valued at $2 billion.
- Lemonade is an online insurance company that has operations in the United States and Europe.
10. Adam Singolda — CEO, Taboola
- Adam Singolda is the Founder and CEO of Taboola.
- Adam is an Israeli-born entrepreneur who founded Taboola in 2007.
- The company offers a media discovery platform that is currently valued at over $1 billion.
- Taboola has 18 global offices in North and South America, Europe and Asia.
11. Yuval Tal — President, Payoneer
- Yuval Tal founded Payoneer in 2005 and worked as its CEO until 2010 when he became the company's President.
- Yuval is Israeli-born.
- Payonner is a financial services company that has 21 global offices in 200 countries (including those located in North America and Europe).
12. Susan Wojcicki — CEO, YouTube
- Susan Wojcicki is the CEO of YouTube since February 2014.
- Susan has Israeli-European-American heritage. In particular, her mother — Esther Wojcicki — Russian-Jewish heritage while her father — Stan Wojcicki — has Polish-American heritage.
- Susan was number 12 in the Forbes 2019 Power Women list.
- YouTube is accessed by over 2 billion global logged-in users every month. Also, the company has offices across the globe, including locations in North America and Europe.
13. Anne Wojcicki — CEO, 23andMe
- Anne Wojcicki has been the CEO and Co-Founder of 23andMe since 2006.
- 23andMe is a human genome testing company based in the U.S. The company was valued at $2.5 billion in 2019.
- Anne is the small sister of Susan Wojcicki and, as such, has Israeli-European-American heritage.
- Ann was number 91 in Forbes 2019 Power Women list.
14. Ori Allon — CEO, Compass
- Ori Allon has been the Founder and Executive Chairman of Compass since 2012.
- Compass is an online platform for buying, selling and renting real-estate which achieved a $2.2 billion valuation in 2018.
- Ori Allon was born in Israel.
15. Tomer Weingarten — CEO, SentinelOne
- Tomer Weingarten has been the Co-Founder and CEO of SentinelOne since January 2013.
- Tomer is Israeli-born.
- SentinelOne is a cybersecurity company that uses artificial intelligence to protect systems. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, with offices in Europe.
- SentinelOne had a valuation of around $1 billion in 2019.
16. Itay Rosenfeld — CEO, Voxbone
- Itay Rosenfeld has been the CEO of Voxbone since 2012.
- Itay is Israeli-born.
- Voxbone is a Communication-as-a-Service disruptive company that provides seamless voice and messaging services to global companies. The company is headquartered in Brussels with offices in over 65 countries (including North America and Europe).
17. Shachar Radin-Shomrat — CMO, HubbleHQ
- Shachar Radin-Shomrat joined HubbleHQ as the Chief Marketing Office in 2019.
- Shachar is Israeli-born.
- HubbleHQ is a London based online platform that assists companies in finding suitable workspace
18. Tzachi Davidovich — CEO, Cardlife
- Tzachi Davidovich is the Co-Founder and CEO of Cardlife.
- Tzachi was born in Israel.
- Cardlife is a London based online platform that allows its over 5 million users to manage their SaaS subscriptions.