Hi-Tech Fertility Products Analysis
After an extensive search, it appears that some details for Mira Fertility Tracking Monitor, Femometer Vinca Basal Thermometer for Ovulation, Ovacue Fertility Monitor, Lady Comp Fertility Computer, and ClearBlue Fertility Monitor financials are not publicly available. The founding dates for each company have been provided below.
- Miracare was founded in 2014.
- The company received a total funding amount of around $4.3 million USD.
- Its latest funding round was completed on Sept 1, 2017, in which a total of $2.2 million was raised.
- The company received non-equity assistance amounting to $500,000 USD on March 1, 2017.
- The company received seed funding of $1.6 million USD on Oct 1, 2015.
- Its founders are Bin Miao, Sylvia Kang, Zheng Yang.
- Femometer was founded in 2015.
Fairhaven Health Llc (Ovacue Fertility Monitor)
- The Ovacue Fertility Monitor by Fairhaven Health LLC was founded in 2003 (founding year for Fairhaven Health LLC).
Value Electronics (Lady Comp Fertility Computer)
Swiss Precision Diagnostics Gmbh (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)
- Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmbH (SPD) was founded in 2007.
- ClearBlue and Persona are some familiar brands of the company.
- The company has 51-100 employees.
After scouring through the company websites, profiles, databases, media reports, press releases, and publicly available data, we were unable to find any relevant financial details for the companies to help determine their break even date or profit data. This is most likely because all the specified companies are private entities that are not required to disclose financial data to the public. Due to this, we were also unable to locate data points to triangulate or calculate the requested information.
We scrutinized each company's websites, LinkedIn profiles, and Crunchbase profiles and conducted an open web search to obtain their founding dates. Also, we attempted to obtain their profit data and break even dates via open web search, as well as through their company websites and available annual reports. However, we recognized that these companies are privately listed, and hence, their annual reports are not readily available in the public domain.
On Crunchbase, we were only able to locate the funding amount and funding date for one of the companies, Miracare. Additionally, we tried to triangulate the requested years, but there were limited data points available as they operate as private companies.