Top Chatbots For IT Help Desk Automation: 1
Six chatbots solutions that are based in the United States, used by IT service providers in mid to large companies, provide solutions for help desk tasks such as onboarding and user account creation, and integrate with Microsoft include OutGrow Chatbot, FreshChat, Rulai, Intercom, Zoho SalesIQ, and Drift. Details of each have been provided in rows 1-5 of the attached spreadsheet as well as below.
- OutGrow Chatbot is a customizable platform that uses interactive content to help acquire, qualify, and activate leads. The platform provides templates, KPI tracking, and easy integration features.
- FreshChat is a chatbot solution that provides conversational Artificial Intelligence (AI) to simplify customer engagement and acquisition. The program uses machine learning to anticipate the customer's needs and either support through the chat or transfer the customer to a human.
- Rulai is a conversational "virtual assistant" that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to generate scripts and provide a self-service experience to IT customers. The platform is easily integrable and requires minimal coding.
- Intercom is a Conversational Relationship Platform (CRP) that uses custom bots to assist in automation for customer service. This includes self-service functions that filter urgent customer issues to humans while guiding simple interaction through integrated chat.
- Zoho SalesIQ is a customer engagement platform that uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to generate leads and create customer accounts. The platform provides customer KPIs and live chat customization with minimum coding.
- Drift claims to be "the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform" for lead generation. The platform uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to generate authentic conversations to qualify customers, route customers to the appropriate channels, and auto-schedule meetings.