Healthcare Services Newsfeed 1/26 - 2/1
An overview of the top 20 healthcare related news stories has been compiled into the attached spreadsheet. Each news story was selected from the week of January 26th to February 1st. Top stories were identified using the search terms and topics provided by the client. The topics covered by the selected stories include emergency rooms, strategic partnerships, research studies and more.
A list of the top news stories from the week of January 26th to February 1st is provided below.
2. Rising health-care costs a 'huge threat' to US economy: Cleveland Clinic's Toby Cosgrove
3. Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, and JP Morgan Chase to partner on US employee health care
4. Study: Hospital Patients Still More Likely To Die On Weekends
5. Alternative to Opioids Bring ‘Revolutionary Change’ to Colorado Emergency Rooms
6. Emergency Departments and Urgent Care Centers Have New Tool to Use During National Flu Epidemic
7. ER Use Goes Down As Hospital Program Pays Homeless People's Rent
8. Mobile ER Arrives At Grady Memorial Hospital To Handle Overflow
9. CoxHealth, Anthem Blue Cross, and Blue Shield reach agreement
10. What to watch from health care earnings
11. Aetna Cuts Selling Expenses
12. Health insurer Aetna's quarterly profit soars 75.5% on lower costs
13. UnitedHealthcare Donates Hasbro’s NERF ENERGY Game Kits to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Twin Cities and the Northland
14. Hospitals blast report that Medicare 340B cuts will help beneficiaries
15. Rhythmlink Enters into Patent License Agreement with Dignity Health
16. Dignity Health partners with local schools for the Great Kindness Challenge
17. Dignity Health receives award for best bariatric surgery hospital
18. Beverly Capasso Named Broward Health President/CEO; Commissioner Cites "Immense Improvement" as One Reason for Decision
19. Detroit Medical Center (DMC) and Legacy DMC Agree to Invest more than $2 Million to Benefit Patient Care
20. Hospital's monitoring system a game-changer in fight against the flu
In conclusion, an overview of the top 20 healthcare news stories was compiled in the attached spreadsheet. The stories were chosen from the past week and contained significant information on the provided search terms and topics. Some featured topics included emergency rooms, research studies, strategic partnerships, industry awards, and more.