Healthcare Info Competitive Analysis
Availity is an internet-based information and technology services company that offers an exchange of information between health plans and providers while Definitive Healthcare is an information service company with a comprehensive data and intelligence portfolio on hospitals, physicians, health clinics, medical claims, and other healthcare providers.
- Availity is an internet-based information and technology services company that offers an exchange of information between health plans and providers.
- Availity's value proposition is the provision of real-time risk and quality information exchange between healthcare stakeholders and enhancing the provider data management process.
- The company also offers patient financial solutions, developer healthcare APIs, vendor platform and supported systems solutions, and revenue cycle management.
- Availity was founded in 2011 as a joint venture between Florida Blue and Humana to facilitate health plans and provider collaboration.
- The CEO of Availity is Russ Thomas.
- Availity's headquarters are in Jacksonville, Florida, the phone is 800-282-4548, and email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Availity has 850 employees.
- Availity solutions for providers include both free and premium information exchange services and API products for integration of HIPAA transactions among other features.
- The company offers a free provider portal to connect with payers in real-time and file claims or check status, resolve overpayments, obtain remittances and manage attachments.
- EDI clearinghouse is another solution offered to providers where they integrate HIPAA transactions to their Patient Management Software (PMS) or other custom software for increased efficiency.
- The company also offers providers revenue cycle management solutions to assist in reducing claim denials, drive growth and profitability and optimize workflows through pre-service and post-service data quality and claim management.
- Availity also offers providers access to real-time patient data such as dynamic estimates, addresses, and uninsured eligibility through their Patient Access Management suite for pre-service efficiency.
- Availity's competitive advantage is its large healthcare database and integration API solutions, and intellectual property. The company is connected to over 2.7k health plans and 1k vendors and supports over 800k daily logins, 1.6M daily provider connections, and over 200 Patient Management Software.
- Availity holds 19 registered trademarks with the majority of them under scientific and technological service.
- Availity's most recent revenue is $180M
Number of Customers
- Availity is used by 1,483 companies.
- The company connects more than 20k payers nationwide.
Availity target market includes health plans, providers, healthcare API developers, and vendors.
- Definitive Healthcare is an information service company with a comprehensive data and intelligence portfolio on hospitals, physicians, health clinics, medical claims, and other healthcare providers.
- Value Proposition
- Definitive Healthcare's value proposition is found in its mission, which is the provision of comprehensive and accurate healthcare stakeholder's data and analytics to assist users to obtain an in-depth understanding of the market for sales and marketing and analysis of industry trends.
- Definitive Healthcare was founded in 2011 by Jason Krantz, who is also its current CEO, to support client growth through access to accurate data and healthcare analytics.
- The company's headquarters are in Framingham, Massachusetts, the company phone is (508) 720-4224 and email is email@example.com.
- Definitive Healthcare has 320 employees.
- Definitive Healthcare's platform offers four categories of solutions which include data products, go-to-market solutions, delivery and integration, and advanced analytics services.
- Provider targeted solutions involve obtaining meaningful and comprehensive insights into the market and other providers, their quality performance, and health systems for developing effective growth strategies.
- These solutions include competitive landscaping, understanding facility and clinician relationships, tracking patient journeys and referral patterns, and organizational bench marking.
- Definitive Healthcare's competitive advantage is its large data and intelligence portfolio on the various health stakeholders considered to be the most comprehensive and up-to-date in the healthcare information industry.
- The company holds data of over 8,000 hospitals and Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), 800 Accountable Care Organizations (ACO) and Health Information Exchange (HIE), and 180k physician groups. It also holds data and information intelligence in over 7.2k ambulatory surgery centers, 15k Skilled Nursing Facilities, 1M physicians, and 750 Canadian hospitals.
- Definitive Healthcare's most recent annual revenue is $58.9M.
Number of Customers
- Definitive Healthcare serves over 1,500 clients.