Healthcare Employee Training and Certification Services Sector
Some prominent smaller companies in the healthcare employee training and certification services sector are Cornerstone onDemand, HealthcareSource, Saba, and Relias Learning.
1. Cornerstone onDemand
- Cornerstone onDemand is a company that offers comprehensive suite of talent management solutions to the entire healthcare organization.
- They offer Learning Management System (LMS) to help with healthcare training and certification and they also manage and track staff certifications & licenses and accreditation of key healthcare personnel.
- The company also offers different solutions such as Staff Learning & Development, CME/CEU & Community Training, Bed-Side Competency Assessments, Reporting for Compliance, Accreditation & Skills Matrices, and Applicant Sourcing & Tracking Onboarding.
- The annual revenue of Cornerstone OnDemand is $537.2 million in 2018.
- Their pricing structure is revealed on request. They recommend the customers to talk to a representative using their website form or call them at (888) 365-2763 (CSOD) or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HealthcareSource is a company that focuses on Talent Management and they offer comprehensive suite of talent management software and also services to healthcare organizations.
- They offer solutions to grow the workforce and also improve the quality of care among healthcare organizations.
- They are serving 3,500 healthcare organizations in over 6,000 locations.
- HealthcareSource solutions is used by more than one-third of U.S. healthcare organizations.
- The revenue of HealthcareSource is $66.6 million.
- The pricing structure is revealed on request. The company recommends scheduling a conversation using their website form or call them at 800-869-5200.
- Saba is another prominent company that offers Talent Management to Healthcare.
- Saba is helping companies to attract, train, and develop healthcare workers and leaders of tomorrow.
- They offer complete performance reviews and assessments. They also simplify accreditation or certification reporting.
- The estimated revenue of Saba is $196.69 million.
- The pricing structure of Saba is revealed on request. The company recommends to contact +1 (877) 722-2101 for more information.
4. Relias Learning
- Relias Learning provides solutions to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and 4.5 million caregivers.
- They have a platform that helps in healthcare employee training and certification services. The platform uses performance metrics and assessments to reveal specific gaps in clinical knowledge.
- They also have single system for learning which tracks the training in one place and provides not just courses but also compliance training and accreditation.
- The revenue of Relias Learning is $94 million.
- Their pricing structure is revealed on request. The company recommends contacting them through the Talk to Us Form in their website or call them at 1-877-200-0020.
Your Research team applied the following Strategy:
In order to identify some of the prominent small companies in the healthcare employee training and certification services sector, we examined HealthStream and found the company's competitors to make sure they are similar to HealthStream. We checked each of the competitor's annual report and found the key competitors. Following this, we compiled a list of four prominent smaller companies in the healthcare employee training and certification services sector.