Healthcare Analytics - ClosedLoop Competitive Analysis
Two healthcare analytics competitors for ClosedLoop are Health Catalyst and Viewics. These companies offer similar services to those of ClosedLoop.
Description of its Healthcare Analytics Product and Service Offered
- The products include Platform, which offers machine learning automation and predictive models together with professional services.
- This company provides effective models analytics for healthcare use cases so data scientists can get automatic data using Artificial Intelligence rather than get the data from traditional data science tasks.
- It offers Platform, which combines AI tools and automation capabilities to enable healthcare data scientists to build accurate and explainable predictive models and analytics with speed and ease.
- Funding History: Social Starts by Seed Round and Joyance Partners Seed Round with the undisclosed amount.
- Revenue: 3.6 M
- Monthly visit to the website: 1,593 with Monthly Visits Growth of 63.58%.
- Number of Employees: 18.
Description of its Healthcare Analytics Products and Service offered
- This company is a healthcare analytics solution provider that offers data operating platforms for healthcare organizations and their service expertise to get data analytics from healthcare companies such as hospitals and clinics.
- It also offers an analytics products' application with a foundation software application, tailored analytics accelerators, and domain-specific software applications to help their clients get data information that can be measured for healthcare improvement.
- Feb 8, 2019, Series F- Health Catalyst with $15M from OrbiMed.
- Feb 8, 2019, Debt Financing-Health Catalyst with $85M from OrbiMed.
- Oct 13, 2017, Series E-Health Catalyst $55M from unknown.
- Feb 29, 2016, Series E-Health Catalyst with $70M from Norwest Venture Partners, UPMC .
- Mar 17, 2015 Series D-Health Catalyst with $70M from Norwest Venture Partners.
- Jan 27, 2014, Series C-Health Catalyst with $41M from Sorenson Capital.
- Mar 1, 2013, Series B-Health Catalyst with $8M from Kaiser Permanente Ventures.
- Jan 8, 2013, Series B-Health Catalyst with $33M from Norwest Venture Partners.
- Sep 1, 2011, Series A-Health Catalyst with an undisclosed amount.
Company Revenue and Customers
- Revenue: 112.6M.
- Number of customers: The company has 209 success stories of the clientele in their official website, and some notable clients are Stanford Healthcare, UPMC, Mission Health, Partners Healthcare.
- Number of customers: this company serves about 100 million patients.
- Monthly web visitors 106,166 with Monthly Visits Growth rate of 7.76%.
- Number of employees: 750.
Description of its Healthcare Analytics Products and Service Offered
- As one of the leading analytics platform for healthcare, it offers Viewics Optimization™, the only product available as an analytic solution of healthcare companies to generate insights and make the data testing efficient to minimize gaps in healthcare.
- Aug 2, 2016, Series B-Viewics, with $10.5M from Canvas Ventures.
- Oct 15, 2014, Series A-Viewics, with $8M from Canvas Ventures.
- Revenue: 8.5M .
- Monthly web visitors 1,064, with Monthly Visits Growth 2.02%.
- Number of Employees: 76.
To get the competitors of ClosedLoop, we searched through business sites, health sites, and news sites such as healthcare tech outlook to get the healthcare analytics competitors for ClosedLoop. We found a list for healthcare analytics companies. We searched companies whose headquarters are in the US, must have healthcare analytics product or platform, and have funding history, and found Health Catalyst and Viewics. The research team was unable to find the company's number of customers for three of the companies,
We started the research by going through the companies' websites such as closedLoop, health catalyst, and Viewics. This is because we could not find complete information about other people and didn't see the customers' information from these companies, except for Health Catalyst. The company had 209 successful client stories, which are the notable client success stories as stated by the website, while closedLoop and Viewics lacked the data
We further searched through review sites for software such as G2 to gather the customer's information on the review sites where customers often tell other people about the company. That's because this site often shows the number of customers that have visited the platform. We found the health catalyst page and Viewics information but we could not find ClosedLoop's information on the page. However, there was no enough review to get the customers' data.
Further, we tried to find the awards of each company then search the case studies of the Closedloop, Health Catalyst, and Viewics from the awards page. We did this because the awards page often has essential information about companies that are awarded. We found information about Health Catalyst awards page, and after reviewing one by one, we found in an award page from Utah 360 that Health Catalyst's customers were about 100 million patients. But we could not find any award for ClosedLoopand Viewics.
We tried to triangulate the data. By knowing the monthly visitors and conversion rate of the website, it was possible to get the number of monthly customers for the companies. We found that the monthly visitors in the SimilarWeb page was noted in the Crunchbase's page, for ClosedLoop, Health Catalyst and Viewics. But we could not find the conversion rate, so we weren't able to find the customers from the website each month.
The pieces of information on the number of customers is not readily available to the public.