Haim Perry is a real estate investor and director of Baron Equities Limited, Baron Residential Limited, and The Fox and Hounds Wine & Dine LLP. He founded Hotels4U and is currently the company's board member. His interest in polo spurred him to sponsor the sport at Guards Polo Club consecutively for three years.
- Haim Perry was born in June 1947 in Israel. He currently resides in England with his wife, Carol Perry.
- Haim Perry is an experienced professional in the field of rest estate and is known to have invested in numerous tech startups in his career.
- Haim Perry served as a director for Premier Wine & Dine Limited from May 2012 to December 2013. He was also the director for Baron Property Estates Limited in 2012.
- Haim Perry is a board member of The Fox & Hounds Wine & Dine LLP since December 2010.
- Haim Perry founded Hotels4U in 2003 and sold it to Thomas Cook in 2008. Since then, he has been serving as a board member for the company.
- Haim Perry's interest in polo spurred him to sponsor the sport at the Guards Polo Club for three consecutive years.
- Based on his work experience, it has been derived that some of his interests include food business, real estate industry, and machine learning technology.
INVESTMENTS AND NEWS
- According to Crunchbase, Haim Perry made two investments, one in 2014 and the second in 2017. Perry invested $1.1 million in HyperSurfaces in 2017. He also invested an undisclosed amount in Fiz via a Seed Round.
- Haim Perry is a shareholder at Farmdrop Limited holding 3.77% shares, with a total of 444,200 at £0.01.
- In 2017, Haim Perry invested in Mogees, an award-winning company for its work on gestural recognition and machine learning. His other investments include tech startups such as Yakatak, Invision, Centtrip, Akazoo, and Corephotonics.
We began our search for information on Haim Perry's interests, experience, recent news, and problematic issues in investor portfolio websites such as CompanyCheck; biography websites such as suite.endole.co.uk; company profiler websites such as Crunchbase; and media websites such as PRNewswire, independent, and the guardian. An exhaustive search through these channels provided us with Haim Perry's basic information such as his date of birth, work experience, and investments made over the years. However, information pertaining to his interests, educational background, recent news since 2018, and problematic issues were not readily available.
To obtain data on Haim Perry's interests, education, recent news, and problematic issues, we began by search by looking into various profiler websites, reports, and press releases in UK and Israel, investor portfolio websites such as Brakspear, CompaniesLondon, 192.com, Craft.co, Immind, DailyMail, Mirror, and The Times of Israel. However, after an exhaustive search, there was limited information on the required areas.
We then looked into the websites of the companies he worked for and founded, for details specific to his interests, education, recent news, and problematic issues. We also looked into the websites of the companies he invested in, for any news coverage or mentions of his activities, such as Centtrip Limited, Farmdrop, Yakatak, Invision, Akazoo, and Corephotonics. A thorough search through these websites provided no information on Haim Perry's involvement/activities.
We then further expanded our search to include government databases such as the UK and Israel Government court and educational databases, judgment case studies for any mention on issues such as legal reports, reputation, associations, close network, failures, and bankruptcies related to Haim Perry. We also searched for his various social media profiles to derive his interest and obtain any data pertaining to his education. Each of his accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are private and can only be accessed by his friends. With the limited access available on the different social media channels, we were able to identify his interest in Polo Sport.
As a last resort, we extended the scope of search beyond 2018 to obtain any news and problematic issues related to Haim Perry. Company databases such as uk.globaldatabase, companydb.co.uk, PitchBook, Duport, EBSCO, and Gale were searched. News, articles, and reports that were found through these websites were only related to investments.