Grooming Tools Manufacturers
In rows 6-15 of the attached project spreadsheet, details of 10 global grooming product manufacturers have been provided. Details provided include company name, grooming product brands, name of sales/marketing representative, and contact information. Some of the brands covered are Newell brands manufacturers of the Oster Style clippers and trimmers, Panasonic who manufactures personal grooming products such as hair dryers, hairbrushes, shavers and trimmers, and Dyson who manufacturers hair grooming products such as hairdryers, stylers, and curlers.
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
- Spectrum Brands is the parent company for the Remington personal grooming brand which manufactures products such as men's clippers, trimmers, electric shavers, as well as women's hair removal products.
- Remington's products are sold globally in Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle east.
- Conair is a multi-national company manufacturing a range of personal grooming products such as hair care products, clippers, and trimmers.
- Although based in India, Havells has a global presence in over 60 countries covering the Middle East, Africa, and Europe. They manufacture male, female, and baby personal grooming tools.
- Andis manufactures both men and women's grooming tools including clippers, trimmers, shavers, hair styling and drying tools. The company is based in the US but has an international presence in Canada and the UK.
We commenced our research by identifying global/multinational manufacturers of personal grooming products. Once we identified a suitable company, we carried out further research to identify their sales/marketing representative, as well as their email addresses and phone number where available, using third-party email finders such as Hunter.io and Voila Norbert. We have provided screenshots of the emails retrieved from these third-party email finders in a Google Doc.
For most of the companies, we were able to identify senior-level sales/marketing representatives, however, for two companies which are Vega and BeardBrand, our research both on the company website, LinkedIn and Crunchbase pages, as well as press searches on news websites such as PR Newswire, failed to return any senior-level sales/marketing positions/titles. For these two companies, we have provided the most senior sales/marketing positions we found in the respective rows and cells of the project spreadsheet. All requested details have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.