Grating Companies - Competitive Landscape
Grating Systems was founded in 1984 and is based in West Haven, UT. IKG Grating was founded in 1985 and is located in Camp Hill, PA. These and additional details on each company have been compiled in the attached spreadsheet.
- Grating Systems is a company based in West Haven, Utah.
- It was founded in 1984.
- The company's estimated annual billings for 2018 were $45.9 million.
- In 1965, Harsco Corporation acquired Irving Subway Grating, which later was merged with Kerrigan Iron Works and Gary Gratings Company to form IKG Industries, also known as IKG Grating.
- The company is based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
- IKG Grating is present in 30 countries, with the largest operations focused in the U.S., France, the UK, Brazil and China.