Global Supply Chain, Factories & Manufacturing: Reporters
Professional journalists who cover supply chain, factories, and/or global manufacturing include Emma Cosgrove, Jennifer Smith, Dave Blanchard, Steve Banker, and Marco Annunziata. The requested details for these journalists and others are included in the attached spreadsheet.
- Emma Cosgrove is a reporter for Supply Chain Dive and has over 500 articles to her name on the industry site.
- Jennifer Smith is a reporter for The Wall Street Journal and writes about logistics and supply chain.
- Dave Blanchard reports on supply chain management and technology for Industry Week. Blanchard is also the senior director of content at EHS Today.
- Steve Banker is a regular contributor at Forbes, and is vice president of Supply Chain Services at ARC Advisory Group.
- Marco Annunziata, Dave is a senior contributor to Forbes in the manufacturing space.
- Bridget McCrea is a contributor at Logistics Management, and has also written for The Wall Street Journal, Black Enterprise, and Fortune Small Business.
- Cathy Morrow Roberson is the founder and head analyst at Logistics Trends and Insights. Her expertise includes specific supply chains and logistics technology. She is also a weekly contributor at Air Cargo World.
- William B Cassidy is the senior editor for trucking at The Journal of Commerce.