Global Retail Intravenous Infusion Clinics - Key Players
- Soleo Health, Coram, The IV Doc, Kaba Fusion, New England Life Care, Vida Flo, and Reviv are key players in the Retail Intravenous Infusion Clinics space.
- Both The IV Doc and Reviv Me are global retailers of intravenous infusion services.
- Soleo Health, Coram, Kaba Fusion, New England Life Care, and Vida Flo provide intravenous infusion services in multiple states in the United States.
Key retailers in the intravenous infusion space have been provided in the attached spreadsheet. The key players are arranged in descending order based on their estimated annual revenue. These key players were identified by looking at the various competitors in the retail intravenous services space and ranking them based on their revenue. The experience these companies have in the industry was also a determining factor in deciding key players.
- The I.V. Doc provides high-quality, safe, and effective mobile IV services to its customers. It offers "time-tested intravenous therapies to treat flu, jet lag, hangover, food poisoning, energy depletion, and other debilitating conditions."
- It has an estimated revenue of $92 Million.
- It offers in-home IV services in 36 cities in the US and multiple cities in the UK and the EU.
To complete research on identifying key players in the Global Retail Intravenous Infusion Clinics space, we leverage reputable sources in the public domain. Our research first focused on identifying keep players from published industry reports. We invited various reports on the infusion therapy market, but these reports only identified key manufacturers in the industry and not the retailers. Next, we tried to find expert opinions that listed key players in this industry. However, this approach was fruitless since we could find any lists of key players in the Global Retail Intravenous Infusion Clinics in the public domain. We then decided to use Drip Hydration, a company provided as an example of key players, and looked for its key competitors.
Furthermore, we used the services offered by Drip Hydration to find other players in the industry. For each player found, we considered their industry experience, footprint, and annual revenue. We then identified seven companies that we considered as key players and provided them in the attached spreadsheet. Out of the seven players identified, only two players had a global footprint, while the rest covered multiple states in the United States. The companies' descriptions were taken directly from the companies' "about us" pages or social media profiles.