Insights and Trends - Global Liquid Packaging Industry
Sustainability is a current trend in the global liquid packaging industry. Companies leaning into this trend are embracing the reduce, reuse, and recycle concept. A detailed presentation of the trend is presented below.
- Sustainability is one of the most important current trends in the global liquid packaging industry. The trend has gained prominence as consumers become increasingly environmentally aware.
- Brands in the global liquid packaging industry are embracing the concept of reduce, reuse, and recycle when processing their orders. While the move has a positive impact on their expenses and viability, it also resounds with their customers.
- The trend has nurtured increased use of bioplastics in liquid packaging. Such materials are compostable, biodegradable, and recyclable.
- Other are using recyclable materials. For instance, some water companies are using recyclable aluminum cans as they move away from plastics.
- Sustainable packaging is particularly popular among the millennials and other younger consumers. To them, buying liquid products in recyclable packages demonstrates their commitment to ensuring a clean environment.
- The trend is also giving beverage companies a branding opportunity. They are using eco-friendly materials to come up with unique, embossed, and imprinted packaging. Others are utilizing sustainable packaging to completely redesign their products.
- Sustainable packaging was chosen as a trend because many liquid packaging companies are taking conscious measures to conserve the environment. More sustainable liquid packaging options are also constantly emerging as technology improves. Thus, sustainable packaging is a significant trend in the global packaging industry.
- One of the companies leaning into this trend is CanO Water. The company has developed an infinitely recyclable aluminum can. Besides being eco-friendly, the cans keep beverages cooler for longer and pack tighter, thus making transportation more efficient.
- The aluminum cans also come with a resealable pull closure that allows consumers to finish the water at their own time.