Girls Are Awesome: Events/Programs, Pt. 1
The comparison of the competitive landscapes of Girls are Awesome and other requested competitors are provided in this spreadsheet.
- Girl Up has partnered with the United Nations Foundation which is also the funder. Additionally, UNFPA and UNHCR also invest in Girl Up to support the Girl Up's programs.
- Girl Up encourages its volunteers to create or join fundraising. Additionally, Girl Up also provides various fundraising programs, including Girl Up Against Violence and Graduates for Girl Up.
- According to the report of Girl Up, this foundation has aided 34,095 girls through various programs that are related to education, health, safety, and leadership.
- There are over 3,300 Girl Up clubs established in 118 countries.
- Over $10 million has been raised to fund the programs of the United Nations that are focused on women.
- Many celebrities have been speaking in the name of Girl Up, including Cara Delevingne and Victoria Justice.
- Béis Travel partners up with Girl Up where every product sold from this company will benefit Girl Up. This company mainly sells bags, luggage, water bottle, and accessories.
- Girl Up also collaborates with Y.A.A. at Five Below to sell various face and body products.
- Prinkshop is a clothing company that works with Girl Up where every purchase of You See a Girl, I See the Future product, Prinkshop will donate $5 to Girl Up.
- Girl Up also released a book titled 'Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies: Amazing Women on What the F-Word Means to Them'.
- Catbird partners up with Girl Up where 20% of the proceeds from the stacking necklace collection will go to Girl Up foundation.
- Girl Up collaborates with Kiss My Pump company in which a portion of their revenue will go to Girl Up foundation and 100% of profits from one signature art print each season will be donated to Girl Up.
- Béis Travel's collection includes products that range from $12 to $258.
- Prinkshop's Girl Up collection includes products that range from $25 to $40.
- The Girl Up's book, Feminists Don't Wear Pink and Other Lies: Amazing Women on What the F-Word Means to Them, costs $9.99 for a Kindle version, $17.17 for an Amazon audiobook, $11.22 for a hardcover book, and $11.89 for a paperback version.
- Catbird's Girl Up collection includes products that range from $102 to $246.
- Kiss My Pump's collection includes products that range from $9.99 to $24.
- Global Citizen is a social movement that aims to end extreme poverty by 2030. This movement also focuses on various critical problems, including girls' and women, health, education, finance and innovation, food and hunger, water and sanitation, environment, and citizenship issues.
- The headquarter office of Global Citizen is located in New York with branch offices in various locations across the world, including Canada, South Africa, Australia, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- The organization was originally founded in 2008. However, the Global Citizen platform was established in 2012.
- Global Citizen has taken 24,812,061 actions to end poverty with $48.4 billion commitments made and about 880 million lives impacted to date.
- This platform also has taken 4,032,848 actions to support the cause of girls and women, including creating healthier, better-educated and sustainable communities.
- Global Citizen offers various rewards for every action taken by a volunteer, including concert, show, and event tickets. Additionally, the artists that perform in the Global Citizen Festival 2019 in NYC include Queen + Adam Lambert, Pharrell Williams, Alicia Keys, OneRepublic, H.E.R., Carole King, and many more.
- Everyone with the willingness to end global poverty is the target market of Global Citizen.
- Although Global Citizen supports individual charities, they encourage the volunteers to promote advocacy than fundraising.
- The target market of Global Citizen is likely to be young people considering the rewards offered by this platform.
- To support their cause, Global Citizen encourages the volunteers to take advocacy-related actions instead of purchasing a product or fundraising, such as sharing content to social media platforms, taking quiz z es, and signing petitions.
- Global Citizen offers rewards for the volunteers, including concert, show, and event tickets. Although people may get the ticket for free, they may also buy it.
- According to Ticket IQ, the general entries ticket for Global Citizen Festival 2019 costs between $125 to $175, whilst the premium ticket costs $250.
To provide the competitive landscape of Girl Up and Global Citizen, our research team first began our study by reviewing each official website of the two foundations. We managed to collect abundant information by utilizing this strategy. However, we still couldn't find enough data related to the competitive advantage of both foundations. Thus, we attempted to look for the requested information by looking through news, articles, reports, and publications from trusted sources. We also reviewed each company website of which the requested foundations are collaborating to collect information related to product pricing. Our strategy was proven successful and we managed to answer every inquiry given. We found that the information we sought was straightforward and required no triangulation.