FWCP Competitive Landscape
Two additional services that provide one-on-one therapy services for frontline workers during the Covid-19 pandemic are Project RESPITE and ... Details of each provider, as well as Project Parachute, Physician Support Line, Therapy Aid Coalition, Covid-19 Counseling CA, Hope4Healers, Talkspace, and EMDR Humanitarian Assistance Program have been provided in the attached spreadsheet.
- After an exhaustive search, we removed PeerRXMed, SafeCallNow, and Harvard Covid-19 Mental Health Forum from the spreadsheet and replaced them with Project RESPITE and NYC COVID Care Network, and Lyf Through this search, we confirmed that each service provided one-on-one therapy services for people impacted by the pandemic. For each company in the spreadsheet, we then provided all publicly available details of the service. Most of these services have very limited webpages and only a few mentions in the press, if any. Due to this, we provided N/A in the cells for data that was not available through the resource's webpage, news publications, Covid resource publications, or any other media mentions.
Other Free Support Services:
- BetterHelp: Free month of one-on-one therapy through a partnership with ThoughtfulHuman for anyone that uses the link.
- The Maple Counseling Center: Free group counseling for frontline workers and one-on-one counseling for $25 per month.
- The Onsite Foundation: Free support groups for first responders, veterans, or medical workers.
- Veteran and First Responder Healthcare (VFR Healthcare): Therapy for first responders, healthcare professionals, essential workers, and their families, however, this is not free as it is covered by most insurances.