FreshRelevance CL (6)
Ve Interactive was founded in 2009 by businessman Steve Clucas and serial entrepreneur David J. Brown. Initially, they began by developing basket recovery email technology. Ve Interactive has continued to grow organically and expand through its several acquisitions over the years. The requested information has been entered into rows 3 through 40 of the attached spreadsheet.
Ve Interactive Overview
- Ve Interactive believes in understanding "what is next" for its customers and ensures tailored and personalized customer experience. With its customer-centric solutions, it entices the appropriate audience segment for a particular marketing effort maximizing the value provided to the customer.
- Ve Interactive was established in the year 2009 by businessman Steve Clucas and serial entrepreneur David J. Brown. Initially, they began by developing basket recovery email technology.
- Ve Interactive continued to grow organically and expand through its various acquisitions over the years. Ve acquired Adaptive Consultancy in the year 2012, and this led to Ve's platform being the world’s first eCommerce software to have both re-marketing technology and built-in basket recovery.
- They also launched their customer-first onsite solution that later evolved into Digital Assistant.
- Ve acquired adGenie and GDM, an ad tech and digital advertising company, and Qunb, a Paris-based data visualization start-up. With the acquisition of advertising companies, they then looked into harnessing an in-house DSP and consumer insights and launched programmatic advertising solutions.
- Ve acquired the Display Retargeting business in 2015, video advertising company Optomaton, and the London-based media agency Crave & Lamb for the sum of £3million in 2016.
- In April 2017, Ve Interactive was bought out of administration by a consortium of existing investors for £2million.
- Morten Tonnesen, CEO, resigned from Ve Global in 2018, and David Marrinan-Hayes, formerly its COO, was promoted to fill his position. That same year, baroness Michelle Mone joined the company board to act as a non-executive board member.
- Ve Email Re-marketing aids in recovering lost sales by attracting visitors back to the customer's website via a re-marketing solution that is targeted and personalized.
- VePanel combines the company's collection of onsite re-engagement apps, namely VePrompt, VeContact Proactive, and VeAssist, "into a unified solution which is deployed across the entire customer journey on a website." This modifies the seamless cart abandonment idea into an apparatus powered by consumer needs.
- VeContact converts consumers that leave their transaction while the payment phase is in session, bringing them back to the customer's website to finish the transaction.
- The Ve Self-service platform serves as an online shop assistant. It presents prompts and recommendations that assist clients through checkout and improves website conversions.
- Ve Digital Advertising allows users to develop data-driven campaigns that reaches their target audience, offer lasting impressions, and promotes high intent traffic.
- VE's digital assistant is able to comprehend the customer's intent, and it distributes messages to site visitors.
- Ve Interactive has raised £22 million in total funding over three separate rounds. In September 2017, Ve secured a £15million investment from existing shareholders that the company intended to use to bolster its worldwide business.
- Ve Interactive does not disclose its internal or client-facing KPIs, but a couple can be inferred from their testimonials.
- Ve Interactive claims to have more than 299 million client sales tracked per annum.
- Ve's full-funnel tactic enabled Liverpool FC to expand its online merchandise sales by around 27%.
- Ve used a strategy driven by insight to drive more than 1,700 sign-ups for the Virgin Media Night Run.
- With the programmatic advertising solution from Ve, Nissan was able to raise its total cost per lead by around 81% year-on-year.
Upon reviewing Ve Interactive company's website and press releases, we found that it was bought out by administration in 2017 and later re-started as VE Global. For any recent data and press releases, we referenced the VE - Global website as well.