Fresh Turmeric Root Exporters
While the dynamic is slowly changing, much of the international market for Thai vegetable farmers is dominated by middlemen and wholesale exporters. The country's farming industry is dominated by hundreds of thousands of small farmers, and most do not have an online presence. However, farmer associations and industry researchers play a key role in directing contact without the use of the industry's middleman traders by controlling the commercialization of the small producer's product, including exporting, factoring and collections. Some larger producers also export their products and have formed partnerships with foreign companies.
- Blue River International owns their own farms in Thailand and produces turmeric. The company was purchased by England based Fresca Group in 2019 and migrated their online presence to the Essence of Thailand website. The company's listed phone number is 02-38-074-3908 and their Thailand address is 1/27 Soi Charoenmitr, Sukhumvit 63, Bangkok, ZIP 10110.
- Bangkok based Golden Farms Siam owns, leases, or licenses more than 5,000 hectares throughout Thailand and offers turmeric for export. Their contact information is +66-2-153-4755 and 51/86 moo 7 khlong luang muang mai soi 4/6, khlong 2, Khlong Luang, Bangkok: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Organic producer Le Chedi Farms grows its produce in the province of Nakhom Pathom. Their address is 106 Langpra Rd, Phra Prathom Chedi Sub-district, Amphoe Mueang Nakhon Pathom, Chang Wat Nakhon Pathom 73000, Thailand, and their listed phone is +66 92 419 1646. The farm's website is their Facebook page, and email is email@example.com.
- The Thai Organic Farming Development Foundation (also under the trade name AuranicThailand) offers turmeric to local consumers and for export, and includes more than 289 farming projects among 1000 small organic farmers located all over the country. Their address is 93/2 M10 Sansai MuangChiang Rai City, Chiang Rai57000; phone number is +66 91 853 8288; and their email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thai Fresh Express is another exporter of turmeric in the country that exclusively contracts its own farms from all over Thailand. Their unique competitive advantages includes control of cold storage transportation, from farm to customer, on-site cold packing capabilities, and their location at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. The company's phone number and contact information are +66 90 4465149, 140 MOO 12, SUKHAPIPAL 6, BANG PLEE, BANG PLEE YAI, 10540 SAMUTPRAKARN. No email is listed.
- CK Interbiz details they control their own farms and export turmeric to many international locations. They have their "own farm and warehouses located in major fruit cultivation areas to store our produce before cleaning, packing and shipping". Contact information includes 77/186 41st Floor, Sinn Sathorn Tower, Krungthonburi Rd., Klongtonsai, Klongsan, Bangkok 10600 Thailand; telephone: +662-440-0840; and email email@example.com.
- Passapong offers fresh fruits and vegetables through farming groups that have received certified GAP and their packing house are certified GMP and HACCP issued by DOA of Thailand. Their addresses and phone information are 105 Moo 17 Phuttamonthon Sai 1 Rd. Bang-ra-mard, Taling Chan Bangkok Thailand, (662)448-7617-19, and firstname.lastname@example.org.