Ford's Garage - Competitors
Three competitors to Ford's Garage include Beth's Burger Bar, BurgerFi and M.E.A.T. Eatery and Taproom. We have provided their details below.
Beth's Burger Bar
- Beth's Burger Bar is a chain of restaurants around Florida known for its highly customizable build-a-burger menu, as well as its diverse range of beers and wines. Beth's Burger Bar aims to "satisfy the child inside each of us" by giving customers a feel of a big kid’s diner.
- Beth's Burger Bar has received awards such as Orlando Sentinel's "Best Burger in Orlando" for 4 years in a row.
- We chose Beth's Burger Bar as a competitor to Ford's Garage based on its similarities in location (Florida), cuisine (burgers and beer), price point ($$) and ratings (4.4 stars out of 5 and above).
- BurgerFi is a chain of restaurants with locations around the U.S. including around Florida. They are known for serving "the highest quality of natural Angus beef sourced from the leading ranches in the country and always free of hormones, steroids, and antibiotics." They aim to "redefine the way the world eats burgers" by offering customers an eco-friendly environment.
- The 5th annual chain reaction report gave BurgerFi the "Best Burger Joint" award for their commitment to only serve responsibly raised beef.
- We chose BurgerFi as a competitor to Ford's Garage based on its similarities in location (Florida), cuisine (burgers and beer), price point ($$) and ratings (4.4 stars out of 5 and above).
M.E.A.T. Eatery and Taproom
- M.E.A.T. Eatery and Taproom is a chain of burger joints with 2 locations in Florida. It is known for smoking its meats onsite, making sausage in-house and creating its own condiments from scratch; and also serves a variety of craft beers, micro-brewed sodas and organic wines.
- M.E.A.T. Eatery and Taproom has received several awards including Big Seven Travel's "Top 25 burgers in Florida", Trips To Discover's "11 Best Burger Restaurants in Florida", and The Daily Meal's "Top 101 burgers in America" for 5 consecutive years, among others.
- We chose M.E.A.T. Eatery and Taproom as a competitor to Ford's Garage based on its similarities in location (Florida), cuisine (burgers and beer), price point ($$) and ratings (4.4 stars out of 5 and above).
In order to find three competitors to Ford's Garage, we started our research by trying to find the revenue for Ford's Garage. We checked the company website, and looked through various sections such as the 'About Us' page, which usually gives in-depth information about the company. However, we did not find any information on their revenue. We were only able to find that Ford's Garage is a chain of burger and beer joints found in different locations around Florida.
Next, we checked whether Ford's Garage had published any company reports, as these reports usually contain a company's financial information, including revenue. However, Ford's Garage is a privately owned company and is not obligated to publish its financial information. Furthermore, upon checking business information websites such as Owler, Crunchbase, and Craft, among others, which usually provide estimates of a company's revenue, we did not find any information on Ford's Garage.
As a last resort, we chose to use other metrics for Ford's Garage that would enable us to identify its competitors. We looked through review sites such as Google Reviews, Yelp and Trip Advisor, among others. We were able to establish that Ford's Garage has an average rating of 4.4 out of 5, and its pricing is categorized as "$$". With this in mind, we identified its competitors by looking for other chain restaurants that served burger and beer in the same location, with similar ratings and similar pricing. We also checked for awards won by the different restaurants.
Our findings are detailed above.