Foodservice Logistics: Part I
A detailed overview of the logistics (3PL/4PL) technology solutions that each of the identified companies uses have been entered into rows 2 to 6, column G of the attached spreadsheet.
- C.H. Robinson offers Navisphere, an integrated technology solutions platform which connects all aspects of their customers' supply chain. Navisphere enables customers to "gain end to end shipment visibility and reporting across any region or mode"
- XPO's technology solutions focus on "four areas of innovation: automation and intelligent machines, visibility and customer service, the digital freight marketplace and dynamic data science".
- J.B. Hunt offers J.B. Hunt 360, an intuitive transportation management solutions platform that provides "an integrated set of tools for shippers and carriers for improved workflows, tighter integration, mobile tools and constant innovation".
- Kuehne + Nagel offers KN Login, an integrated online platform that provides "360° visibility and active control".
- Coyote Logistics focuses on creating "exclusive innovative technology solutions that provides full visibility into their expansive centralized marketplace to better identify solutions that fit their customers' business distinctive needs".