FM Global Profiles - Mick Byrne
Mick Byrne is an experienced account planner and manager with over thirty years of working experience. He is an alumnus of St. Ignatius College and Middlesex University. Mick Byrne's area of specialty is in account planning and strategy for multimedia communications. He lives in North Kingstown, Rhode Island.
CURRENT AND PAST WORK EXPERIENCES
- Mick Byrne started working as an Associate Planning Director from March 1980 to October 1988 at DMB&B. He then worked at Slaymaker Cowley White as the Deputy Head of Planning from November 1988 to April 1991. Later on, he worked at Hoare Wilkins as the Deputy Head of Planning from May 1991 to April 1994.
- He worked as Brand Development Planner at the Radio Advertising Bureau from May 1994 to December 1994. He got another job at OgilvyOne Worldwide in London as the Planning Director and Head of Planning from February 1995 to February 2005. In March 2009 he started his firm known as Mick Byrne Account Planning and was working as a Freelance Planning Consultant.
- From January 2010 to June 2010 Mick Byrne worked as the Planning Director at Baber Smith Plc.
- He joined FM Global in June 2010 as the Manager of Brand Management. In 2012 he became the Assistant Vice President, Manager, Brand Strategies. He was later transferred to the office in Rhode Island, where he continued with the same role up to date.
- He studied at St. Ignatius College, Enfield, Middlesex. He also went to Middlesex University where he studied BA in Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Market Research, Statistics, and Accounting from 1975 to 1979.
- He is a skilled trainer and coach having developed and led training and development in digital, direct, creative brief writing and project management for several years.
During the search, we couldn't provide any information beyond about Mick Byrne beyond his LinkedIn profile.
We were unable to find information about his marriage and family life, hobbies, quotes, board membership, and projects and initiatives. We started by searching for his profile on FM Global website, but he does not feature in the list of the company's experts. We then searched professional networking sites like LinkedIn, and we were fortunate to find information about his education background and current and past working experience. We couldn't find any other useful information through this strategy.
Next, we searched for articles, blogs, interviews, and press releases hoping to find information about his personal life, what he does in his free time, board membership, initiatives and projects, and quotes from press releases and recent interviews. Unfortunately, we did not find any article, press releases, or interviews where he has been featured. We also searched through the news and events section on FM Global website, but we could not find any news where he is featured or mentioned. He has not made any public comments or interviews that we can gain any additional insights from.
We then proceeded to look for his social media accounts. Our focus was to identify what he usually posts and also identify information about his marriage and family life, hobbies, board membership, and his projects and initiatives. We searched for his social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Instagram. After searching through different similar profiles of persons with the same name, we were able to find him on Facebook. However, he has not been active on this platform since October 2016. His past posts on this platform are about leaving his previous jobs. It is possible he has posted privately, which we are unable to see.
Lastly, we attempted to find his biodata from sources like ZoomInfo, Holaconnect, Zabasearch, and PeekYou, among others. This attempt was not fruitful as his information is not in any of these databases. We were not able to provide information beyond what is already provided in this research because of the lack of publicly available data on this individual.