Biography - Bryan Russiano
Bryan Russiano was born in 1969, is currently married and has 4 kids. His ethnicity is unknown, his political affiliation are currently registered as Unaffiliated/Non Affiliated; and religious views are also unknown. He was a part of the Volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee activities and societies during his college years and is currently seen enjoying snowboarding, fishing and hiking with his family. He is also known to maintain his relationships with many people, including his family, friends, associates, and neighbors.
- Bryan Russiano has a total career experience of 31 years and 7 months and is currently serving as the VP, Digital Marketing and Media Strategy for Florida Blue since August 2019 in Florida.
- Before this, he was the managing director, consulting at Evoke for 6 years 5 months from December 2012 to April 2019 in Greater New York City Area.
- He has also served as EVP, Strategy & Planning at GS&F for 2 years from November 2010 to October 2012 and executive director, Consumer Communications & eMarketing at Pfizer for 2 years and 5 months from December 2007 to April 2010.
- Prior to the above, Russiano was also in a leadership role at Publicis Groupe for 7 years 11 months from February 2000 to December 2007, and served as EVP, executive director at Publicis for 2 years 11 months from January 2005 to November 2007.
- Bryan Russiano also worked for 4 years 5 months as an SVP, managing director at Novo/Semaphore Partners from February 2000 to June 2004 after serving as an assistant planning director at Ammirati Puris Lintas for 2 years 6 months August 1997 to January 2000.
- He started his career as a media supervisor at FCB/Tierney and worked there for 2 years 3 months from June 1995 to August 1997.
- Russiano is also seen advocating innovation at a senior level and strongly believes that if innovation is not valued at a senior level, even the juniors don’t value it.
- He also goes on to explain how every innovation effort can help impact an organization in the long run.
- He was also seen talking about innovation as a focus in an interview excerpt in 2003.
- Bryan Russiano published an article with Pat Thistlethwaite, MD North America, Across Health on “Nutraceuticals: Big Pharma or Big Food’s next Big Growth area?” in 2013.
- The Nutraceuticals article focuses on how in the next few years the dynamic nutraceuticals space will evolve and will be interesting space for companies to be involved.
Opinion On Past Advertising Campaigns:
- Bryan Russiano explains how the traditional ways of marketing and advertising are becoming obsolete and now organizations are in a state of constant transformation with markets moving, customer dynamics becoming increasingly complex, and media opportunities changing quickly.
- He highlighted that marketers are now choosing to abstain from the "traditional yearly brand planning cycle for trendy 1-page Objective-Goal-Strategy-Metric (OGSM) marketing overviews that look exclusively at the big picture."
- He also mentions that a “detailed road map should not only guide brands to move beyond steady state, but it should also take in-market impact into consideration and build in the appropriate bandwidth for peaks and pivots.”
- Russiano mentions that, "Whereas in traditional media, 75% of the work is planning/buying and 25% is analyses, in online media, it is the reverse. Most of the work with online media is post-planning/buying.”
Quotes In Publications:
- Bryan Russiano is recorded as saying, "I’m advocating for the revival of a new kind of detailed marketing plan—one that not only contains everything needed to execute against brand objectives and strategies, but that also plans for constant evaluation and agile adjustments to in-market forces and learnings.”
- Russiano commented on Transformation of Healthcare through Social Connectivity in an interview in 2013, "there is a lot of desire and interest to do something in social but the people aren’t quite sure where to begin.”
- Bryan Russiano mentions that, "Our focus is innovation," and "We innovate, not just to say we are doing the latest, sexiest thing, but to allow our clients to stand out and deliver on its business objectives."
- Bryan Russiano is natively from Nashville, Tennessee and completed his BA in Communications from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania.
- He has a home at Great Circle Road, Nashville, Tennessee, United States, 37228.
- Russiano has 4 kids and frequently posts pictures of them and his family on his Instagram page.
- Russiano is seen as friendly, a sharp dresser and someone who is a forever friend, and who sees the value in making work fun.
- Bryan Russiano is 50 years old and was born on 10/07/1969 and has lived in Brentwood TN, Norwalk CT and Malvern PA previously.
- He is currently married and maintains relationships with many people, including his family, friends, associates, and neighbors like Ann Russiano, Melissa Russiano, Patricia Russiano, Barbara Hill and Sandra Hood.
- Russiano’s ethnicity is unknown, his political affiliation are currently registered as Unaffiliated/Non Affiliated; and religious views are also listed as unknown.
- Russiano was a part of the Volleyball and Ultimate Frisbee activities and societies during his college years.
- He is seen tagging and posting photos related to Punk from Circle Jerks, the Ramones, the Dead Kennedys, and the Exploited.
- He also enjoys watching hockey games, and occasional arcade games and snowboarding with his kids.
- Russiano is seen with his kids at the beach, tennis games, fishing, camping, hiking, bubble soccer.
Things He Is Passionate About:
- Bryan Russiano is also a food and nature enthusiast and posts pictures quite often on his Instagram page.
- He follows rag & bone, Tim Timebomb, 4AD, Rocketdog Creative Studio, Stereolab, Music Vids To Enhance Life, Loma Vista Recordings, Parks Project, The New Yorker Cartoons, Carmina Shoemaker, Overheard New York, MoMA The Museum of Modern Art among others on Instagram.
Topics To Steer Clear Of/Red Flag:
- After analyzing his social media profile testimonials, likes, comments and what he follows no such topic was assessed or found.
- His full profile can be unlocked or can be found behind a paid wall here.
To provide both a professional and personal biography of Bryan Russiano, the VP, Digital Marketing and Media Strategy for Florida Blue we examined his LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter profiles along with the corporate webpage, and industry publications.
We have also used sources older than 24 months to provide a comprehensive biography and also since no new sources highlighted that specific information. We also used a 2003 source as he talks about innovation in it which he again talked about in a 2016 source. This was to highlight that his innovation philosophy has not changed and it is still very important to him.
The research team also analyzed his Instagram photos and conclusions were drawn based on the images he posts, his comments and accounts he follows.