Fixed Income Products and Portfolios
There are several avenues in which financial advisors can get information regarding Fixed Income products and the benefits those products can bring to a client's objectives. These include investment conferences, financial advisor online communities, financial periodicals targeting advisors, financial advisor education sites, and general business information sites. Specific examples are included under each category and specific content regarding fixed income products is included in the citations.
- An avenue that fixed income investment providers utilize is conferences that discuss fixed income topics, i.e the Inside Fixed Income conference held in San Diego in November presented by Vanguard.
- A general investment seminar targeted to Financial Advisors is the Morningstar Investment Conference, which includes seminars of fixed income and bond funds.
Financial Advisor Online Communities
- Online communities of financial advisors, such as Advisor Perspectives, feature real-time information on market conditions and how different types of Fixed Income investments may be more suitable for their clients at that specific time.
- ThinkAdvisor is another online community that offers fixed income advice and education to advisors.
Financial Periodicals Targeted to Advisors
- Periodicals such as Financial Advisor offer timely features regarding fixed income products and what trends are going on in their markets.
- Financial Planning magazine also targets the advisor market with information regarding trends and fixed income instruments.
Financial Advisor Education Websites
- Online financial advisor education sites such as Investmentnews.com feature articles on fixed income products, including new fixed income products being introduced.
- Wealthmanagement.com is another popular education site which features trends in advisor strategies in fixed income fund management.
General Business News Websites
- General business news websites (i.e. CNBC) offer analysis and reporting current business practices, such on current advisor practices regarding current fixed income products and alternative fixed income products.