Company Overview - First Watch
First Watch is a daytime-only restaurant chain with over 360 locations in 32 states. The company had an annual revenue of $231 million in 2017. Below is an in-depth analysis of the company.
- First Watch is a daytime-only restaurant chain. The company specializes in offering breakfast and lunch in the weekdays and brunch on the weekend. It normally closes by 2:30 pm daily.
- First Watch is recognized for its freshly prepared, full breakfast offering that is made on order. The company welcomes its clients with a pot of coffee (not the usual cup of coffee), a newspaper and free WiFi.
- First Watch's currently does not have a chief marketing officer. However, Matthew Eisenacher is the company's senior vice president of brand strategy and innovation. His responsibilities include overseeing the company's marketing and communication activities.
Number of location
- First Watch has over 360 restaurants across 32 states.
Number of Employees
- First Watch has over 6,500 employees.
- The company's headquarters is in Bradenton, Florida.