First Federal Bank Social Media Sentiment
Majority of comments about First Federal Bank have been posted on the bank's Facebook page. Linkedin and Instagram pages of the bank have two positive comments on each of the platforms while on Twitter there are no comments made on the bank. Most of the comments made on these platforms are positive. But, there are also a few negative comments made on Facebook.
We focused our search on comments made on First Federal Bank made from October 2018 to April 2019 across the four stated social media platforms. The comments made on Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram were on people’s opinion about the general work of First Federal Bank and its executives. Several comments were made on Facebook and most of them were positive. Negative comments made on this platform were two that were made by Debbi Miller and Justine Williamson. On Linkedin and Instagram, we only found two positive comments on each of the platform.s Unfortunately, we could not locate any comments made on Twitter from October 2018 to April 2018.
POSITIVE COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK
- On October 24,2018,Andy Powell said, “Proud to be a part of a Community Bank that puts money back in to our community.”
- On November 14, 2018, Nancy Sarna commented, “These people who work here are the most AMAZING, helpful above and beyond any customer service Aha you guys are on Facebook.”
- On January 11, 2019, Misty Abrahams commented, “congrats Sarah! I will share something my husband said to me a few weeks ago. He came back from the bank and said that Sarah girl can wait on me any day she is always pleasant. I agreed, and we talk of how nice you are.☺you will do great!”
- On January 14, 2019, Laurie Schauer Liske commented, "What an awesome company”
- On March 7, 2019, Michelle Madison commented, “love First Federal-been customer since I was in my early twenties and had a house and business property mortgages with them- it is so wonderful for our area to have First Federal here!”
- On March 7, 2019, Mary Ann DeLuzio Beck commented, “love the new personable, friendly service we get with The First Federal Bank in Sequim. Thank you.”
NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON FACEBOOK
- On February 11, 2019, Debbi Miller commented, “I was at the east side Port Angeles branch at 3:45 the open light in the drive-thru was open, but they told us they were closed!”
- On March 1, 2019, Justin Williamson commented, “What's the return on the hundred dollars I can expect to gain that you're forcing all your customers to keep in their accounts, so you don't steal 84 dollars a year from them? Is this so you can borrow more money from the feds at 0% interest? You can show that each 'customer' has at least one hundred dollars in their accounts? If I'm forced to keep money in my bank account for you to fractionally reserve out, gaining a 3-10% compounding interest rate return, while only giving 0.001% return on savings... That feels like theft to me. Anyone else in the comments feels like that's theft, or are they still awesome? Four branches in one town so I can't even bank out of city limits, and they have the audacity to steal money from us too!”
POSITIVE COMMENTS ON LINKEDIN
- In March 2019, Rachel Kiernan said, "Congratulations to being dedicated to your team and your community!”
- In March 2019, Kelli Nielsen said, “Congratulations to a great leader! Way to go.”
POSITIVE COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM
- On October 3,2018, briankuh said, “This is excellence in advertising - timely, relevant, and witty. Cheers First Fed!”
- On March 4, 2019, craigcurtis1000 said, "Amazing! Nice work everyone. What a fantastic accomplishment.”
There are no comments in posts from October 2018 to April 2019.