Finland Tech Overview
All requested details regarding overview, history, products, claims, team members of Finland Tech has been provided in column C of the attached spreadsheet.
- Finland Tech Solutions is an IT company based in Chicago.
- It provides IT support, IT management, and consulting services to businesses throughout the downtown and Greater Chicago land area.
- Finland Tech is a privately held company with no acquisitions and was founded in 2015 in Chicago, Illinois.
- The company is composed of 2-10 employees only.
- Finland Tech has partnered with many companies including Cisco Meraki, Carbonite, Cloud Ally, Code Two, and WP Engine.
- Finland Tech doesn't provide any product rather it only provides services to its clients that include :
- 1) IT Support Management- It includes 24/7 desktop support, server maintenance, and monitoring, data recovery, and network security services.
- 2) Strategy & Consulting Services- It includes Virtual CIO services that guide businesses in strategic planning and migrations.
- 3) Cloud Solutions- Finland Tech provides an optimized stable IT environment for businesses equipped with modern tools like Office 365, antivirus, and VOIP solutions.
- 4) Point of Sale- Finland Tech provides a mobile POS solution (called Lavu iPad) to food businesses to manage complex orders.
- The company claims to achieve a stellar customer satisfaction rating.
- It claims to provide exceptional IT services to businesses leading to gradual growth.
- It combines infrastructure expertise, consulting services and knowledgeable IT support to deliver outstanding results to clients.
We commenced our research by first conducting a direct search for the requested information. We reviewed the official website of Finland Tech including its blog posts, about section, and other sources. Through this search, we were able to determine almost every requested information except data related to funding and the launch date of the first product. There doesn't appear to have been any change in the senior leadership team. Also, no information was found in any of the several sources showing any acquisition made by the company. During our search, we came to know that Finland Tech doesn't provide any product rather it provides only services to its clients.
To determine the launch date of the first service/product, we then searched through private companies' databases including Crunchbase, Bloomberg, and PR Newswire. Unfortunately, none of the databases contained any information regarding the company. Thirdly, we looked for any mention of the launch date on the company's social media and business accounts including Facebook and LinkedIn. From these sources, we could only gather the date the company was founded with no mention of any launch date of the first product/service.
For the funding information, we first looked for the annual reports and press releases of the company. Unfortunately, the company didn't publicize any annual report. None of the above sources discussed any funding received.
We then looked for the amount raised by Finland Tech per year since its inception. We were hoping to add all the amounts to get the total funding value. Following the same approach, we searched through news journals, magazine articles, and private companies' databases including Forbes, PR Newswire, Crunchbase, DB Hoover, Craft.co, and others. Unfortunately, none of the above databases contained any information regarding the Finland Tech company.
As none of the above strategies yielded any positive result, we then looked for the investors of Finland Tech. We were hoping to search through each investor's website and reports to see the amount they have invested in Finland Tech to triangulate the total funding amount from all investors. We searched through the company's official website and every available section along with several other sources. Through this research, we were able to determine some partners of Finland Tech including Cisco and others, but none of the sources yielded any information about the investors of Finland Tech. Hence, none of the searches yielded any further results. The most likely reason for the non-availability of such information could be the size of the company as the company is composed of only 2 employees.