Fiber Optic Cable Installation
Some leading companies that install fiber optic cables into fracking wells in the United States include AboveNet Inc, Trans World Fiber Optics, CSU Inc, Precision Fiber Inc, American Communications Cable Inc, American Cable Services, Shoreworx Communications.
- Shoreworx Communications is a privately-held, locally-owned business specializing in voice and data cabling for businesses. The company installs and repairs all types of fiber optic cabling
- The company's fiber optics installation involves single-mode, multimode OM3/OM3, multimode 62.5 Micron, fiber optic testing, and splicing and the services include "design, engineering, installation, splicing, termination and testing."
- Shoreworx Communications "provides conventional fiber optic cabling solutions that compliment the deployment of optical solutions deeper into the network, delivering a future-proof infrastructure."
- The company's estimated annual revenue is between $1 million to $2.5 million.
- AboveNet is one of the leading fiber optics cables installers in the US and also a telecommunications company.
- The company provides broadband communications services such as Ethernet, WDM technology, IP-based services, and fiber optics.
- AboveNet's optical networks provide vital network and IP services across leading American and European markets and the company boasts of 500 data centers.
- AboveNet is a fiber-intensive company with over 2.3 million miles of fiber, each conduit having about 432 fibers.
- The company has an estimated revenue of between $500 million to $1 billion.
Trans World Fiber Optics
- Trans World Fiber Optics offers the following services: fiber characterization, Ethernet testing, data analysis, fusion splitting, DWDM spectral analysis, fiber optics installation, training, project management, site surveys, data management, custom patchcords, and project supplies.
- The company specializes in inside plant fiber optic cables installation and company experts provide guidance to ensure that the right cables are used.
- Trans World Fiber Optics's inside plant installation services include installation of patchcords, connector repairs, terminations, fusion splicing, labeling, and cable management.
- The company's estimated annual revenue is between $500,000 to $1,000,000.
American Communications Cable Inc
- American Communications and Cable Inc is a privately-held company that deals with Fiber Optics Services and Electrical Installation in Mc Kees Rocks, PA.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $2.2 million.
American Cable Services
- American Cable Services is a privately-held company in Houston, TX that deals with electrical work and other wiring installations, including fiber optics.
- According to the company, they have 20 of years experience delivering the best fiber optic experience in Texas.
- The company has an estimated annual revenue of $2.5 million.
Precision Fiber Inc
- Precision Fiber Inc is based in Clackamas, Oregon and offers fiber optic splitting services, troubleshooting, and restoration. The company also provides "fiber optics, data communication services, telecommunications consulting services, telecommunication construction services."
- The company also stocks important fiber supplies.
- The company's estimated annual revenue is between $2.5 million and $5million.
- CSU Inc specializes in horizontal directional drilling of fiber optic cables, rock bore, conduit runs, water, and forced sewer.
- Their other services include "fiber optic test equipment, directional drilling equipment, rock bore, underground construction services, fiber optic communications equipment."
- CSU Inc has an estimated annual revenue of between $5 million to $10 million.