US Adventure/Sports and Music Festivals
Some adventure/sports festivals in the United States are Bay to Breakers, National Finals Rodeo and the Mountain Sports Festivals. Examples of Music Festivals include Summerfest, Essence Festival, New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, and Ultra. The findings are below.
- This festival takes place every May 31 in San Francisco. Some attractions include footraces, tortilla toss, music bands, and elaborated costumes.
- The festival was first started n 1912 and is a valued piece of the San Francisco culture.
- Participants can register to race. On the day of the race, participants will run through nine different neighborhoods. The mission of this festival is to deepen the love and appreciation for the city.
- This festival starts on December 5 and ends on the 14th in Las Vegas every year. Some attractions include steer wrestling, team roping, and bareback riding.
- It is the known as the first championship rodeo event in the country. The festival showcases the talents of each participant as they compete for the winning title.
- This festival is held annually from May 24 to 26 in Asheville.
- The event comprises a variety of events in the mountains and on the river.
- The festival celebrates athletics, local business, and the community on a whole. It features outdoor sporting events, free live music, and food and beer vendors.
- Summerfest is hailed as one of the largest festivals in the US. It is held in either June or July in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- At least 800,000 persons attend the event yearly.
- The festival was originally introduced by the former mayor of the town Henry Maier. Some artists that perform include Bon Jovi, Pearl Jam, and Bob Hope.
- Essence Festival is a very popular music festival in the United States.
- It is held in the month of July in New Orleans, Louisiana. An average of 450,000 persons attend the event yearly.
- Some artists that have performed before include Janet Jackson, Prince, and Alicia Keys.
New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival
- This festival takes place annually in New Orleans, Louisiana in either April or May.
- Every year, the concert attracts over 400,000 people. Some artists that have performed before include Beck, Sting, and Aerosmith.
- Ultra is held annually in Miami, Florida in March.
- Every year the concert attracts over 330,000 persons. Some artists that perform annually include The Crystal Method, Boys Noize, and Moby.
We started by performing a general search on both sports festivals and music festivals in the United States. This led us to a variety of articles, blogs, listings, and the websites of the festivals. All the required festivals have been found.