Female Aerobics Instructors from the 1980's.
We have compiled a list of female aerobics instructors from the 1980s and have entered their details into this spreadsheet. Each of these instructors is, in fact, still teaching aerobics and fitness classes.
Female aerobics instructors
1. Kathy Smith, with over 30 years of experience and a booming business to prove it, Kathy is the most successful Aerobics Instructor on this list. Her passion for fitness got ignited in 1975 after participating in her first marathon. Following that, she started attending fitness classes alongside Jane Fonda for several years, which led her to start teaching her own classes. While a specific year for the beginning of Kathy's career as a fitness instructor was not specified, we could assume that the transition to teaching occurred either in the end of the 70s or the beginning of the 80s. However, since she embodies all other requested criteria, we have decided to include her in this list. She currently resides in Park City, Utah and the contact number for her business is (435) 200-4106.
2. Rebecca Wackler has been part of the LA fitness scene for 33 years and the contact number for Wackler Wellness is (323) 934-0317.
3. Dawn Schurman has been an instructor in Tiburon, CA, for 30 years. The contact number for Dawnting Adventures in Fitness is (415) 747-5427.
4. Susan Paynovich, the founder of Water Gym (an aquatic aerobics company), has been an instructor for over 33 years. She can be contacted at her Tiburon, CA business by the phone number (415) 388-1079.
5. McLoud Fitness is run by Renae McLoud, a resident of Bainbridge Island, WA, she has been an aerobic instructor for over 30 years. To contact Renae you can use the number (206) 390-7690.
6. Lynn Anderson has been an instructor in Los Angeles for over 28 years, you can contact her at (206) 390-7690.
7. Jacqueline Wagner Peck has been instructing in New York, NY, for over 27 years, she can be reached at (212) 879-2865.
8. Valli Weiss has been a fitness instructor for32 years. You can contact her New York, NY, business at (917) 733-3485.
9. Roselle, IL, is home for Dina Monaco-Boland, an aerobics instructor for 28 years. Her contact number is (630) 309-8257.
10. Kim Dymond has been an aerobics instructor since the 1980s. She resides in the Texas area and can be contacted at (214) 668-6755.
For your convenience, a spreadsheet has been created for the compiled list of female aerobics instructors from the 1980s.