Experts in "Human Performance Enhancement"
The top seven experts in the field of "Human Performance Enhancement" are Gang Bao, Peter Neuhaus, Jennifer Doudna, Darius Nahavandi, Robert Mandelbaum, Al Emondi, and Jamie Burr. Below is an overview of the information found on these seven experts.
- Gang Bao is a Bioengineer and although his current research is on cancer treatment his work is thought to lead to other human enhancements.
- Title: Professor of Bioengineering, Chemistry, Material Science and Nanoengineering
- Currently employment: Rice University, Department of Bioengineering
- Address: Rice University; 6100 Main Street MS 142; Houston, TX 77005-1827
- Telephone number: 713-348-2764
- Dr. Peter Neuhaus is working with wearable robotics and exoskeletons.
- Title: Senior Research Scientist
- Current Employment: Institute for Human and Machine Cognition
- Address: Pensacola Campus 40 South Alcaniz St. Pensacola, FL 32502
- Telephone number: 850-202-4462
- Jennifer Doudna co-invented CRISPR-Cas9. CRISPR stands for Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats.
- Title: Professor of Chemistry, Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Li Ka Shing Chancellor's Professor in Biomedical and Health
- Current employment: UC Berkeley
- Address: 2151 Berkeley Way; Berkeley, CA 94704
- Telephone number: (510) 643-0113
- Darius Nahavandi is currently leading a research project, as part of his Ph.D. research, for Lockheed Martin on military exoskeleton.
- Title: Research Fellow; Human Factors Modeling and Simulation
- Current employment: Deakin University (Australia)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +61 3 522 78984
- Robert Mandelbaum works for Lockheed Martin on programs such as Autonomous Robotic Manipulation (ARM).
- Title: Director of Lockheed Martin Advanced Technologies Laboratory
- Current employment: Lockheed Martin
- Telephone number: (407) 306-7311
- Dr. Al Emondi works for DARPA on human-machine interaction.
- Current employment: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Address: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency; 675 North Randolph Street ; Arlington, VA 22203-2114
- Telephone number: (703) 526-6630