Rohm and Haas/FMC Corporation Executives (1)
Five ex-employees of Rohm and Haas or FMC Corporation that currently have roles as senior executives for other companies are Kim Ann Mink, Rik De Vos, Mike Hamilton, John L. Buckley, and Silmy Karim.
1. Kim Ann Mink
- Kim Ann Mink is the current CEO, Chairman, and President of Innophos.
- She worked at Rohm and Haas for 20 years and 11 months before the company was acquired by Dow Chemical Company, where she continued working for six years and nine months.
- At Rohm and Haas, she started as Group Leader and Sr. Scientist of the Corporate Analytical Research Department in 1988.
- She was promoted to Manager of the Corporate Regulatory Affairs Group in 1991 and worked on other Commercial Management Roles dedicated to increasing responsibility until 2007 when she became Corporate Vice President and Global General Manager of Ion Exchange Resins.
- Additionally, at Dow Chemical she took the roles of Global General Manager of Performance Materials, President & CEO of ANGUS Chemical Company, Global Business Director of Amines and Chelants, Global General Manager of Elastomers, and finally as Business President of Elastomers, Electrical, and Telecommunications, before leaving the company in 2015.
- Before joining Rohm and Haas, she worked as Group Leader and Sr. Scientist for the Corporate Analytical Research Department of Shell for two years.
- Her educational background includes an Education Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from Duke University and a Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry at Hamilton College.
2. Rik De Vos
- Rik De Vos is currently the CEO of Cedo Consumer Goods in Belgium.
- In 2008, he worked as Global General Manager of Rohm and Haas for one year before leaving the company.
- Other companies and work experiences include Huntsman as Business Director; Bordoschem as Business Unit Director; Recticel as Group General Manager; McBride as CEO; and DR2 Consulting as Founder/Owner.
- His educational background includes a Ph.D. in Polymer Chemistry from the University of Gent.
3. Mike Hamilton
- Mike Hamilton is currently the CEO of Renmatix.
- In 2006, he became VP of Powder Coatings in Rohm and Haas, a role he had for four years before leaving the company to join Renmatix in 2010.
- He doesn't have more information about his work background publicly, but his education includes a Bachelor in Chemistry and an MBA from Western University.
4. John L. Buckley
- John L. Buckley is currently the CEO of Wilbur-Ellis.
- He joined Rohm and Haas in 1998 as Business Manager for Latin America, then he was promoted to General Manager of Americas in 2002, a role he kept until 2005 when the company was acquired by Dow Chemical Company, completing his time in Rohm and Haas of seven years and nine months.
- At Dow Chemical Company, he started as President of AgroFresh and then became Global General Manager of Personal, Home, and Industrial Care until he left the company in 2012.
- His work experience after Dow Chemical Company includes Air Liquide USA as CEO, and Michelman as Board Member.
- His educational background includes a Bachelor in Chemical Engineering from Villanova University.
5. Silmy Karim
- Silmy Karim is currently the CEO of PT. Krakatau Steel Tbk in Indonesia.
- He worked in the FMC Corporation for two years as a Member of the Board of Directors for Indonesia from 2010 to 2012.
- His education includes a degree in Economics from Universitas Trisakti, a Master of Economics from the University of Indonesia, National and International Security from Harvard University, and Defense Management from the Naval Postgraduate School.
- Other work experiences include his work at BKPM as Special Advisor to Chairman, Carrefour as Member of the Board, the Office of the President of Indonesia as Assistant Special Staff, at the Ministry of Defense of Indonesia, at the British American Tobacco as Board Member, at the Committee the Defense Industry Policy of Indonesia, at PT. Pindad as CEO, at Diesel & Turbo as Chairman, at GE Power as Board Member, etc.