Everee Competitive Landscape
Everee, Patriot Software, and OnPay are payroll solutions that cater to small businesses. While Everee is run by CFOs with years of experience, Patriot Software is the most affordable, and OnPay offers the most features and capabilities. A competitive assessment of these companies can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- Everee is a financial technology company that was founded in 2018. The company offers an innovative payroll software to make the payroll experience seamless.
- Through its platform, HR documents can be created, stored, and updated in one place. Everee's platform has a feature for same-day direct deposits.
- In addition, it tracks time, attendance, and auto-approvals.
- Everee makes it clear that it specifically targets small businesses, HR professionals, and chief financial officers.
- Since Everee was only established a year ago, there are not a lot of reviews about its platform yet. It is rated 5 stars based on five reviews on Best Company.
- It appears most of the reviews are a bit biased as evidenced by reviews like "Tyler and Ron have created Everee based on years of experience working as financial executives..." The few unbiased reviews applaud the company's impressive customer service - particularly when onboarding.
- Founded in 2002, Patriot Software offers small businesses a convenient, affordable, and fast online payroll and accounting software.
- It is specifically made for "small business owners with 1-100 employees."
- The company is headquartered in Canton, Ohio and has over 300 employees.
- Patriot Payroll targets small to mid-size businesses with 1-100 employees and accountants offering payroll services in the US.
- Some of the company's clients include Ascent Health Center, Trinity Tax Solutions, Quality Cleaners, and ServiceFirst Heating and Cooling.
- Patriot Payroll is rated 5 out of 5 based on 1,072 reviews on Capterra. Reviewers claim it is user-friendly, reliable and inexpensive. Its support staff is also knowledgeable and helpful, as per users.
- There were a handful of comments about its cancellation policies being stringent and requiring a lot of paperwork.
- OnPay is a software company that was founded in 2011. It "offers small businesses and accountants the best payroll in the cloud, backed up by a team of helpful, friendly experts."
- It is a privately-held company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
- OnPay targets small to medium-size businesses that have 3 employees or even up to 1,000 employees.
- Some of the companies using OnPay include Cotton On Group, Qcentum Technologies, Power Funding LTD, and The Mean Green Carpet Clean.
- The company processes more than "$2 billion dollars in payroll annually for companies across all 50 states."
- Although OnPay's pricing is on the high end, OnPay's payroll platform has multiple third-party integrations including QuickBooks Online & Desktop, Xero, Tanda, ThhinkHR, WhenIWork, and more.