Strategy Contact List
Fifteen people who work for companies in the field of science and research and have job titles that are related to strategy are Dave Hogan, Tom Reynolds, Troy Eshleman, Henry E. Bartoli, Matt Stein, Laetitia De Marez, John D. Longley, Stockton Rush, Steven Gitlin, Paul Walsh, Eric Gerber, Chris Klenner, and Bill Pardue. On the attached spreadsheet all requested information on these people can be found.
1) Dave Hogan
- Job title: Senior Vice President, Strategic Business Development
- Company: Atmospheric and Environmental Research (AER)
- Hogan’s career focus has been on developing advanced solutions to difficult environmental and remote sensing problems including operational system transition for commercial, government and military customers. He managed AER's GOES-R and NPOESS programs where he developed AER's integrated science and software engineering processes for implementing large-scale remote sensing software systems.
2) Tom Reynolds
- Job title: Vice President, Business Development & Strategy
- Company: Hydroid
- Reynolds resides in Maryland and leads Hydroid’s Washington Operations team. He is responsible for leading the development of new business in the U.S. Government market.
3) TROY ESHLEMAN
- Job title: Senior Vice President Business Development and Strategy
- Company: Energy Solutions
- Eshleman is responsible for the overall corporate business development, strategy and acquisitions, proposal estimating, and decommissioning project development.
4) Henry E. Bartoli
5) Steve Alverson
- Job title: Strategic Client and Business Development Director
- Company: ESA
- Alverson is a senior vice president and ESA Airports national leader and drives the future of the company's airport environmental planning and consulting services. He is an aviation noise expert with knowledge of industry trends, technologies, and policy, and experience in cutting-edge projects.
6) Matt Stein
7) Laetitia De Marez
- Job title: Director of the New York Office / Head of Implementation Strategies
- Company: Climate Analytics
- De Marez is Director of the New York office and leads the Implementation Strategies department. She is a policy analyst who has been active in UNFCCC negotiations since 2003, is specialized in climate finance and adaptation and in readiness and mitigation actions by developing countries.
8) John D. Longley
9) Stockton Rush
- Job title: Chief Executive & Strategy Officer
- Company: Ocean Gate Inc.
- As CEO, Rush is responsible for OceanGate’s financial and engineering leadership, shaping the company’s strategic direction. He is focused on developing the next generation of manned submersible solutions for sub-sea operations in the commercial and defense sectors.
10) Steven Gitlin
- Job title: Vice President Corporate Strategy, Investor Relations and Communication
- Company: AeroVironment