Enterprise Event Booking: Triple Seat, Venuebook
Founded in 2008, Triple Seat is a platform that helps companies in the hospitality industry generate sales and streamlines their planning process. Venuebook is an online marketplace that allows planners to conduct research for events and plan them all in one place. These points and more can be found in the attached spreadsheet.
- Triple Seat's platform uses leads from the venue's website and Facebook pages to populate fields that helps the event manager do their job.
- Solutions offered by Triple Seat include their SmartSuite event management platform, which has key features such as SmartDocs, SmartLeads, and SmartChat.
- Triple Seat was named one of Inc. Magazine's 5,000 fastest-growing companies in 2018.
- Venuebook has major Fortune 500 companies as clients such as Google, Blackstone, JPMorgan, and Deloitte.
- Venuebook's target market includes mom-and-pop restaurants, enterprise-level restaurants, general event spaces, hotels, and others.
To find information on Triple Seat and Venuebook, we first observed overviews provided by company databases such as Crunchbase and LinkedIn. These sources provided a foundation in which we could perform more research. After this, we looked at their respective websites and determined their competitive advantages by looking for attributes that make them unique and helps them separate themselves from the competition. We then determined their target market by looking for mentions of any industry, vertical, region, or market on their respective websites.