The Electric Cargo Bike Market (Part 10)
Larry vs Harry offers a full cargo bike, Bullitt Bicycle, which can further be customized for more price. Riese & Müller offers E-bikes and E cargo bikes for modern urban society. More information is available in the attached spreadsheet.
Larry vs Harry
- The company offers a full cargo bike "Bullitt Bicycle" purchase for a starting price of €2,130.00 which can further be customized for more price.
- The company also offers its accessories like the all box, the convoy box, the plastic box, the foldable seat, side panel kit, canopy, Billboard, garage, honeycomb board, and damper kit.
- One can also shop for accessories spare parts wheels / Tires & Tubes Saddles / Seaports Handlebar / Stems / Grips Drive / Chain / Sprockets Lights / Locks Swag directly from the website.
Key Positioning & Messaging
- "Welcome to the universe of Larry vs Harry, go build a Bullitt, dig deep into the technical side of the beast or explore the wide range of accessories and add-ons available — pick your poison!"
- “Because you’ll be the fastest cargo-carrier on two wheels.”
- Through the Key messaging, the company is promoting its Bullitt cargo bike which is an environmentally friendly solution to getting around quickly, cheaply, and stylishly combating fuel prices and emissions.
- It is positioning itself as the only company that enables the buyers to build their own customized cargo bikes online.
- The company's main selling point is that it makes quality kit only and it boasts that if the cargo bike got “Larry vs Harry” on it then it’s built to last.
- The Bullitt cargo bike is a game-changer. It’s dirt cheap in comparison to running a vehicle, cycling is healthy and one will be amazed at how much time they save.
- With quick delivery and availability, competitive pricing and a highly developed system of components and accessories, the company's competitive advantage is that their bike is the quickest, most flexible and durable solution currently on the market.
- Larry vs Harry's Bullitts are as different as the people who ride them and with years of experience.
- The standard bikes are developed targeting solo commuters with cargo or friends.
- The family bikes are developed targeting families with two children up to the age of 5-7 years.
- The speedster bikes are developed for lightening quick commuters to office.
- The tool bike with a load capacity of 145 liters is developed targeting professionals photographers carrying video/photo equipment, carpenter, plumber or any kind of craftsman locking up their tools.
- The battery-operated steps Bullits is convenient for urban transport for families, businesses, professionals.
Current Marketing Campaigns
Riese & Müller
- Riese & Müller offers E-bikes and E cargo bikes for modern urban society.
- The bikes offered to vary from solos like super-elite, Roadster, super-elite mountain, bikes for a duo like multi-charger, superchargers and cargo bikes like Packster and Load versions made for cargo loading or families with children.
Key Positioning & Messaging
- The future of mobility starts now.
- No room for compromise, lots of room for adventure.
- Beauty on the road.
- Through key messaging, the company is promoting their E-bikes which comes with loaded technologies like state-of-the-art safety, control technology, and it is positioning itself as the key player in the future of E mobility.
- Each of the bikes represents a concept that has been carefully thought out for a specific purpose.
- Not only does it embody superlative German engineering skills, but also most importantly passion and the way of working.
- The E-bikes come loaded with technologies like state-of-the-art safety, control technology, the Bosch drive system, dual batteries featuring Bosch DualBattery Technology, carbon belt drive, and hub gear or sporty derailleur gear.
- Riese & Müller manufactures optimized E-bikes for athletes, commuters, families, bike tourists, tradesmen, and for everyone who simply loves cycling.
Current Marketing Campaigns
Your Research Team Applied The Following Strategy
Information on current marketing campaigns by Larry vs Harry AND Riese & Müller is not available. Likely, their campaigns (if any done by them) are not on a big level which is why the information on them is not available in the public data. The campaigns done are probably kept confidential due to the competition in the market.
In order to find out the current marketing campaign we first checked the official website of both the companies scanning through their publications, newsroom, journals because if there was any such campaign that resulted in the boost of their sale then the companies usually include that in their website along with the results of the campaign. However, through this approach, we were able to find the information above mentioned.
We checked the social media platforms for both the companies which included Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube to find out if the companies have posted anything about their current running marketing campaigns or if they have participated in any kind of E-bike events, exhibitions, expos. The approach was considered because social media is one of the best ways for any company to inform its target market about a certain campaign and it serves them the best to attract new buyers. During this strategy, we also manually checked for both the companies in the Facebook and Twitter ad libraries however it did not show any search results.
We then moved on to check for the marketing campaigns through ad tools which could give us information on current as well as old ads that were launched by the companies. We checked through a big spy, free spy, power ad spy, AdPlexity, SpyPush among others to find out if there are any ads by these companies related to a marketing campaign, which are not available publicly.