ELearning Competitive Landscape: eDynamic Learning
eDynamic Learning offers courses for high school and middle school students and they focus on specific topics such as Personal and Family Finance. eDynamic Learning course pricing model is usually on a per student basis. eDynamic Learning has partnered with curriculum distributor Edmentum.
The link to the spreadsheet is here. Some of the findings have been presented below.
- Based on the FAQ in Edgenuity website offering eDynamic Learning courses, eDynamic courses do not have term limit and enrolled students can access the courses as long as they need them.
- eDynamic Learning courses are developed to be taught over one semester but are flexible enough to be used over two semesters.
- Their pricing varies, depending on the partner learning provider but is usually based on a per student per course scheme.
- eDynamic Learning partnership with Edmentum makes Edmentum offer 46 semesters of engaging and interactive electives and career courses.
- According to eDynamic website, the courses they offer are for high school and middle school students.
- The link to the website of eDynamic Learning is here.