ELearning CL - RASA (Row 12)
- Rasa (officially known as Rasa Technologies, Inc.) is building an open-source platform for third parties to design and manage their own conversational (text or voice) artificial intelligence chatbots.
- The Company's products include (i) Rasa Stack - machine learning libraries for developers to create contextual AI assistants and chatbots that go beyond simple questions; and (ii) Rasa Platform - an enterprise-grade platform for conversational AI at scale.
- Rasa open source is a machine learning framework to automate text- and voice-based assistants. Details regarding RASA's Intelligent Automation, Hyper-Personalization, and Superior Learning Outcomes have been outlined in the attached spreadsheet (row 12).
- The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in San Francisco and Berlin.
- In April 2019, Rasa secured funding of USD 13 Million, as part of Series-A Investment led by Accel, (i) to move the headquarters to San Francisco, and (ii) power Conversational Artificial Intelligence.
- Rasa is funded by 18 investors:
- Prominent investors that funded in Series B round include Andreessen Horowitz (lead investor), Basis Set Ventures, Mango Capital, Accel, a16z Cultural Leadership Fund , and 468 Capital.
- Investors from Series A round include Alexander Rinke, Daniel Dines, Mango Capital, and Basis Set Ventures.
- From June 2015 to June 2020, 4 funding rounds generated a total of USD 40.1 Million in total funding.
- Rasa's team comprised of 9 members headed by Alan Nichol (Co-Founder & CTO), and Alex Weidauer (Co-founder & CEO),
- Social Media:
- Press Releases:
- As of December 29, 2020, Tabula Rasa HealthCare announced participation in the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference to be held virtually January 11-14, 2021.
- On Dec 12, 2019, Rasa Technologies announced the open-source release of Carbon Bot, a research project created by the company to illustrate the power of contextual assistants. Carbon Bot is an interactive assistant deployed on Facebook Messenger and was designed to help climate-conscious individuals planning to travel this holiday season.
- As of Nov 17, 2020, Rasa has been named as a "Cool Vendor in Conversational AI platforms," by Gartner.
- According to Jun 23, 2020 press release, Rasa raised USD 26 Million in Series B Funding, led by Andreessen Horowitz.