Educational Training Programs: Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area's educational institutions that offer manufacturing related courses include: Gateway Community College, Mesa Community College, Central Arizona College, Rio Salado College, Estrella Mountain Community College, Chandler Gilbert Community College, and Glendale Community College.
- Manufacturing related programs that are offered by Phoenix, AZ metropolitan area based colleges include: The Associate in Applied Science in Industrial Design Technology, Certificate of Completion in Automated Industrial Technology I, and Certificate of Completion in CNC Machine Operator.
- Most of the manufacturing related certificate level programs take less than one year to complete while the associate degree ones take less than two years to complete.
Details of educational training programs for manufacturing careers in the Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area are provided in rows 3-42, 'Phoenix, AZ' tab of the attached spreadsheet. The programs are offered by educational institutions located within 50 miles of Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area.
- Gateway Community College is located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Its manufacturing courses include: Industrial Design Technology, Manufacturing Production Technology, and CNC Machining I (Day).
- Gateway Community College's Industrial Design Technology associate degree program takes 60-66 credit hours. The cost per credit hour for in-county residents is $85 while in-state out-of-county-resident pay $401 per credit hour. The college considers residents of all Arizona counties except Greenlee or Apache counties as in-county residents.
- Dave Zamora is the Program Director and Faculty of Gateway Community College's Industrial Design Technology and Manufacturing Production Technology programs. His email is email@example.com and his telephone number is (602) 286-8656.
- Mesa Community College's Certificate of Completion in Cable and Wire Harness Assembly program takes 3 credit hours. The cost per credit hour in-county residents is $85.
- Central Arizona College's Associate of Applied Science (AAS) in Structural Welding Technology costs approximately $9,125.
To find educational training programs that are suited to manufacturing careers in Phoenix, Arizona metropolitan area, we first checked the Phoenix, AZ metropolitan area's zip codes. Using these zip codes we searched for educational institutions that offered manufacturing related courses that were situated within the identified zip codes. This strategy yielded 40 manufacturing educational programs.
To find the cost of the identified educational programs, we first checked each college's course catalog. If the full cost was not listed in the catalog, we used the following formula to calculate the cost:
Program Cost = Number of credit hours * cost per credit hour