Educational Program/Classes Market-Canada
Science based programs and STEM based programs are summer educational programming, while Career Centric Programs and Multi Activity Educational programs are spring break educational programs in Canada. Below is the deep overview of the topic.
A. SUMMER EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING :
TYPES OF PROGRAMS:
- The summer programs being offered by the University of Ontario Institute of Technology include LEGO Robotics, Makerspace, Coding, and Minecraft for children aged 5 to 7 years.
- The price/fee of these programs ranges from $195/week to $300/week.
- These programs are given supportive & therapeutic environment for struggling students. In these programs, children within the age group of 11 to 18 years are regularly assessed, educationally supported with some real life examples and outdoor activities.
- The cost of these programs varies from student to student depending on the level of difficulty faced by the student.
- The programs are offered by Venture Academy Summer Program for Troubled Teens.
- The STEM based summer programs are specifically for kids aged between 6 to 18 years. Here, the kids learn to use the latest tools and technologies such as 3D printing and laser cutting.
- The price is charged per session, this is, $200/session or $195/week.
- The programs are offered by York University; Science Engagement and STEAMlabs.
- The summer camps are popular across many regions including Toronto, Ontario, Quebec, and Montreal.
- The camps are popular across all age groups, this is, children as young as 5 to 7 years are ready for the camp.
- These camps help to strengthen the social and leadership skills of the children, improve their self-confidence, and they can continue learning while having fun.
SUMMER PROGRAMS BY OXFORD LEARNING:
20-HOUR SUMMER GROUP
- Signing up for this program will improve the child's overall study skills.
- With improvement in the study skills, comes improvement in school work at large, giving the child a jump start for the upcoming grade.
- For price information, the parents need to contact or visit the nearest available center in order to enroll.
- Summer Math Program options include Elementary Math Review (grades 7 and 8) and Introduction to High School Math (grades 9 and 10).
- For the price information, the parents need to contact or visit the nearest available center in order to enroll.
Summer Brain Camps by Oxford Learning:
- The camp has experienced and enthusiastic teachers who develop individualized academic programs for all the students to make learning both effective and exciting.
- The students have the opportunity to advance their literacy skills, play games, get creative, and make new friends.
- The goal of this camp is to ensure a fun, active, and educational summer break which expands each child’s horizons and give him/her the best chance to get ahead.
- The cost of this program is $400.00 per child/week.
Summer Science Camps by Oxford Learning:
- Here, the kids will be performing experiments with advanced chemistry equipment and studying biology using professional microscopes.
- It also involves learning physics and math with hands-on the projects.
- The cost of this program is $400.00 per child/week. It includes all the program materials.
⦁ The Oxford learning is popular due to its wide variety of programs for kids aged from 3 to Grade 12.
⦁ The institute has over 100 centers across Canada.
⦁ The Oxford learning is popular for building the skills and confidence of children to help them reach their full potential.
- The Spring Break Educational programming is conducted during March break.
- These programs are available for a week or two during the time elementary, middle, and high schools are closed for the March break or spring break.
TYPES OF PROGRAM:
- These programs operate as an academic learning, this is, they are committed to ignite the love of learning among children and teens who are in the age group of 4-14 years.
- It provides STEM related activities such as robot building, math/science projects, and creative writing. Some programs are offered to the kids who have an exposure to the world of water and aquatic life.
- The camps are operated under the guidance of Focus Learning Academic Centre, Sylvan camp, Ontario Science Centre Camp, and Brain Power.
- The cost of the program ranges from $37 /week to $304/week.
- These programs are generally offered to the kids between the age of 14 to 17 years.
- It is a leadership program where teens develop civic leadership skills, learn about Canadian institutions, meet famous and accomplished Canadians, and explore exciting career options.
- These programs are offered to the kids between the age of 6 to 18 years.
- The camps offer animation, game, coding, architecture, robotics, UI/UX Graphic, WEB Tech, fashion tech, Drone engineering, and AR/VR Technology.
- Kids learn programming/ building, teamwork, creativity, and use of analytical skills in terms of robot technology.
- These programs are offered by Innovation Camp Thinnox, Hatch Coding Camps, and Institute of Robotics & Intelligent Systems.
- The program fee starts from $250/week to $380week.
- These are multi- activity camps that are offered to children between the age of 4 to 15 years.
- Here, the idea of science camp, sports camp, and arts camp is rolled into one, this is, all activities from robotics to soccer.
- The camp fee starts from $420/week.
- These Spring break educational programs are offered over a number of weeks in March to cover the varying schedules of different public and private schools across Canada.
- These camps are popular across all age groups, this is, from 4 to 17 years and across all regions in Canada including Ontario, Toronto, and Ottawa.
- These camps are popular as they give the option of learning in short period to make children understand the combination of computer science, mechatronics, robotics, and math.
C. EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING AT DROP IN PLAY CENTERS
- The Drop in Play centers provide high-quality drop-in programs for children from birth to 6 years old.
- The parents can also be a part of this program. Here, they (parents) can meet new people and get advice from early childhood professionals.
TYPES OF PROGRAM:
1. Early Learning Educational Program:
- Here, the children are asked to go for fun based activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, and games.
- Children are asked to learn through proper actions and story formation.
- The price range for this program varies from school to school.
⦁ In this program, parents get advice from professionals trained in early childhood development.
⦁ The price for this program is $5 per child.
The Popularity of the Programs:
- These programs are popular amongst families and children who are in the early years of learning.
- These programs are popular for parents who want to send their kids in open weekdays, evenings, and weekends to fit the needs of families in their communities.
- They are popular amongst all children from birth to 6 years of age across all regions of Canada.
D. EDUCATIONAL CLASSES:
TYPES OF PROGRAMS AVAILABLE:
1. Technology Rich Programs and Science Based Classes:
- Here, the children are asked to build an app, create an animation, and more.
- There are different programs for youth and adult. The programs offered include animation, game, coding, architecture, robotics, and UI/UX Graphic courses.
- The technology-rich programs are specifically designed for children aged 7 and above.
- The children are also taught introduction of computer programming, film-making or more advanced robotics, we have a program
- Children are born scientists, and STEM learning can start early with the right inspiration and support.
2. Home Work and Tutoring:
- Here, children get help with the homework to help them improve their study skills and also provide them one-to-one tutoring. The tuition can be of any subjects including math, science, and English, among others.
- These are special language classes that includes improvement in English and other languages such as French, Spanish, Mandarin, among others.
4. LEGO Classes:
- These helps in stimulation and developing children life using fun, playful activities that encourage listening, sharing, singing, building, and more.
- The children aged between 3 to 13 learn the concepts of engineering, architecture, and mechanics using LEG bricks.
- Also, lessons from math, science, language, arts, and social studies are integrated and discussed.
- Themes such as Transportation, Space, Inventions, Robotics, and more ensure a high level of interest and enthusiasm among the students.
5. Coding Education:
- This is a form of coding education where children are asked to build, play, and learn at their own pace to gain ninja skills. Children get to know about the code senses of fellow ninjas.
The Popularity of these Programs:
- These programs are popular because children gets a place where gaming is celebrated as they gain confidence in coding, math, logic, and problem solving.
- It also enables kids to learn to build video games.
- As per current situation, Kids like to play and have fun, while parents want to see the real results, thus, this form of creative education classes are gaining attention all over Canada.
- The price is quoted when asked or inquired. The fee also depends on the age and class of the student.
E. EDUCATIONAL CLASSES BY OXFORD LEARNING:
1. LITTLE READERS® & R.E.A.D. ELITE- Oxford Learning
Ages: 3 – 6
- There is one key skill that your child needs to become a successful student and that skill is reading.
- The reading skills, imagination, dedication, and achievement all develop as children build their learning skills and develop self-esteem and confidence.
Grades: 1 – 8
- Achieving school success starts with building a solid foundation.
- Oxford Learning®’s Beyond Tutoring program does that by helping your child develop strong thinking and learning skills while simultaneously improving reading, writing, math, and study skills.
Grades: 9 – 12
- The Advantage High School Success Program™ is designed to help students use their time more effectively so that they can keep their busy lives in balance.
- By building a better reading and writing skills and learning how to learn, teens get assignments completed on time, get higher marks, and get prepared for post-secondary success.
4. ESL PROGRAM
Grades: 1 – 12
- Our English as a second language program is designed to help students of all levels of English proficiency strengthen their English language skills.
- Using the same learning system, learners receive a course that focuses on the right areas to help them progress at a comfortable pace.
- The parents need to contact or visit the nearest Oxford learning centre for further details on sessions and pricing.
- The Oxford learning is popular due to its wide variety of programs for kids from age 3 to Grade 12.
- The institute has over 100 centers across Canada.
- The Oxford Learning is popular for building the skills and confidence among the children to help them reach their full potential.
F. KUMON EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS- [ALL YEAR LONG]
TYPES OF PROGRAMS:
The Kumon Math Program:
- The Kumon Math Program will help build and advance the child's math skills.
- Daily worksheets will take about 30 minutes to complete in two sessions a week at a Kumon Center, and then another five assignments to be completed at home.
- The child will work at his or her own pace, mastering each new concept before moving on.
- The program is available all year long.
The Kumon Reading Program:
- The program is designed to build the critical reading skills that will help the child develop a lifelong love of reading.
- Daily reading worksheets will take about 30 minutes to complete – in two sessions a week at a Kumon Center, and another five assignments completed at home.
- The child will work at his or her own pace, mastering each new reading concept before moving on.
- The program is available all year long.
The Popularity of these Programs:
- The Kumon Math Program is popular as many Kumon parents ultimately find their children mastering concepts that put their grade levels ahead of their peers.
- The program is popular amongst age group 3-5, 6-12, and 13+.
The Price Data:
- The price is disclosed post attending the parent's orientation where the parents can bring the child as well who can also participate in a free assessment that will identify the perfect starting point for the program.