US Consumer Early Childhood Education Spend
Six proprietary reports that directly or indirectly discuss what US parents are spending on early childhood education have been gathered. Please note that most of these reports define early childhood education as courses for children less than six years old. Children between ages 4 to 13 are typically in the K-12 category in the US. As a result, some reports discussing the K-12 education market have been included.
US EDUCATION MARKET
- Title: "U.S. Education Market: Industry Analysis & Outlook (2019-2023)"
- Publisher Information: This proprietary research was published by Koncept Analytics on February 4, 2019.
- Description: The report provides data on the US education market by level; prekindergarten, K-12, and postsecondary education. It includes information on the US child care education market and its size, as well as, spending per child.
- Cost: The full report for a single user costs $900. However, the relevant part of the report titled "The U.S. Child Care Education Market" costs only $206.51. This part includes the US child care education market size, forecast, profitability, and spend.
- The report can be purchased on your behalf but a direct link to its Abstract can be seen here.
EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNING CENTERS IN THE US
- Title: "Early Childhood Learning Centers in the US - Industry Market Research Report"
- Publisher Information: This proprietary report was published by IBISWorld on January 28, 2019.
- Description: The report covers the size, growth, and deposition of early childhood centers in the US. It discusses how much these centers earn segmented by their products and services. Knowing their revenue can help understand how much parents in the US spend on education at these centers. Please note that the report defines early childhood learning centers as education courses for children between ages two to five years old.
- Cost: The full report costs $1,090 for a single user. However, the relevant parts, titled "Products and Services Segmentation" and "Industry Revenue" cost $86.25 each.
- The report can be purchased on your behalf. Its Abstract can be viewed here.
CHILD DAY CARE SERVICES
- Title: "Child Day Care Services Market covering Baby and Child Day Care Centers, Pre-Kindergarten And Preschool Centers, Nursery Schools; Global Briefing 2019"
- Publisher Information: The proprietary research was published by The Business Research Company on August 6, 2019.
- Description: It covers the size, growth, competitive landscape, and market share of child day care services globally, segmented by country. While it does not directly mention what US parents are spending on childhood education, it provides data on the size of the US day care services market, which can help understand what parents spend on early childhood education.
- Cost: The full report costs $1,500. The relevant section, which is titled "North America Child Day Care Services Market, Split By Country," costs $97.75.
- The report can be purchased on your behalf by our team. Please view its Abstract here.
DAY CARE IN THE US
- Title: "Day Care in the US - Industry Market Research Report"
- Publisher Information: The proprietary report was published by IBISWorld on December 3, 2019.
- Description: The report focuses on the day care industry in the US, inclusive of preschool services. Although it does not explicitly state the consumer spend on early education, it offers an analysis of the size, growth, scope, and success factors of the day care industry. This data can be used to understand how much parents spend on these services. Please note that the report excludes data on in-home nanny services.
- Cost: The full report costs $1,090 for a single user; the relevant section titled "Industry Revenue" can be purchased on your behalf for $86.25. The Abstract can be viewed here.
GLOBAL EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- Title: "Global Early Childhood Education Market Report 2018"
- Publisher Information: This report was published by Market Reports World in 2018.
- Description: It covers the size, growth, development status, and major players in the early childhood education industry by country. It specifically mentions how much companies in this industry make.
- Cost: The report costs $2,350 for a single user. The important part, which discusses the size of the early childhood education market in the US and is titled "Region Segmentation : North America," costs $900.
- To purchase the relevant section of the report, one has to reach out to the company directly as explained here.
K-12 EDUCATION MARKET
- Title: "U.S. K-12 Education Market - Forecast (2020 – 2025)"
- Publisher Information: This report was published by Industry Arc in 2018.
- Description: The report dives into the size, trends, major players, and major developments in the US K-12 education market broken down by grade, method of learning, and type of school. Of note, this includes education programs for kids between ages 0 to 12 years old in the US.
- Cost: The report costs $4,300 for a single user. It is unclear whether or not specific sections of the report can be purchased. The company requires interested parties to make inquiries via email.
- To purchase the relevant sections of the report, one has to reach out to the company directly as explained here.
- This article by CNBC examines the consumer spend on early childhood education in the US. It also reveals how much American parents with children under five years old spend on early child education.
- This free report by the Economic Policy Institute thoroughly discusses the "explicit and implicit costs of the current early care and education system" in the US. It was published in January 2020.