Hayneedle E-commerce 2
Hayneedle is found to be a retail leader in online home decor and furnishings. The e-commerce company has the largest outdoor furnishings selection in the world. The annual advertising and marketing spend of Hayneedle amounts to $100 million. The company mostly advertises via digital displays, printed ads, television commercials, and digital radio announcements. All relevant information has been documented in row 9, columns L to Q, of the attached spreadsheet.
- Market Positioning: The company claims to be one of the market leaders in online home decor and furnishings. Hayneedle also displays the world’s largest outdoor furnishings selection. The company’s core values include accountability, innovation, relationships, and integrity. Hayneedle also believes that its in-house customer support center is top-rated and offers its customers with quality personal attention.
- Social/Charity Components: Hayneedle believes in making a positive impact in its surrounding communities. The company makes it a point to give back to society through various initiatives and programs throughout the year. Hayneedle supports events such as the Big Brothers Big Sisters program in Butler County, Ohio, the Open Door Mission’s Lydia House in Omaha, the American Red Cross, the Komen Nebraska Race for the Cure, and Rebuilding Day with Rebuilding Together program.
- Value Proposition: Hayneedle provides its customers with a large selection of products at low prices compared to its competitors in the same space. The company delivers millions of items from over 3,000 brands. Hayneedle’s selection also includes its in-house designer brand with products that cost only a fraction of what it would with its competitors.
- Where they advertise: Hayneedle mostly advertises through television commercials, digital displays, digital radio announcements, and print advertisements.
- Marketing Budget/Spend: $100 million annually.
- Seasonality: According to the company’s Human Resources blog, Hayneedle experiences its peak season during the months, November and December, with December being their busiest month.
The required information has been documented in row 9, columns L to Q, of the attached spreadsheet.