Ebiquity's Mixed Marketing Modeling
Seven media coverage publications or media mentions focused on Ebiquity's Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM) that were published in the last two years have been identified, four from 2017 and three from 2018. The publications covered topics such as partnership deals and evaluation of project results. Complete details of the findings from the research are below.
2017 MIXED MARKETING MODELLING-FOCUSED MEDIA COVERAGE
Six Steps to Building an Effective Data Strategy
- Publisher: WARC
- Date of Publication: October 20, 2017.
- Brief summary: This report discusses the step-wise approach given by Verity Gill, a digital director at Ebiquity. One of the steps discussed by Gill is MMM.
Auditor Presses Media Agencies with New Service Under Pressure
- Publisher: ADZINE
- Date of Publication: March 9, 2017.
- Brief summary: This publication discusses Ebiquity’s hire of Dr. Uwe Lehmann, formerly at Nielsen company, to enhance its MMM services offerings in Germany.
Why Digital Advertising and If So, How?
- Publisher: Absatzwirtschaft
- Date of Publication: July 25, 2017.
- Brief summary: This publication discusses the results from Ebiquity’s MMM projects for advertisers across various countries and industries.
Ebiquity Joins Facebook’s Marketing Mix Modeling Program
- Publisher: Adhugger
- Date of Publication: June 29, 2017.
- Brief summary: This report gives an overview of Ebiquity joining Facebook MMM program. The deal gives Ebiquity’s customers all over the ability to leverage marketing effectiveness studies in the future.
2018 MIXED MARKETING MODELLING-FOCUSED MEDIA COVERAGE
Marketers Still Not Optimising Spend Accordingly
- Publisher: AdNews
- Date of Publication: July 4, 2018.
- Brief summary: The publication discusses the result of Ebiquity’s study on how finance, automotive, Fast-moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), and E-commerce players can increase the return on their media investment by over $1 billion.
Ebiquity Strengthens its Board in AdTech
- Publisher: Offremedia
- Date of Publication: March 13, 2018.
- Brief summary: This report gives an overview of Ebiquity’s hires at the launch of its EbiquityTech practice in Europe. The company hired Caroline Kan, a former member of Kellogg Europe, to launch it MMM in France.
Snapchat Provides UK Marketers with New Tools
- Publisher: MobileMarketing
- Date of Publication: June 13, 2018.
- Brief summary: This publication gives an overview of Snapchat’s partnership with Ebiquity, as part of its development of the MMM partner program in Europe, to give brands the ability to measure the impact of their Snapchat campaigns, as well as on other marketing channels.
To fulfill this request, your research team searched for media mentions and coverage on Ebiquity relating to Marketing Mix Modeling (MMM), from January 1, 2017, until the present. We achieved this by consulting news mentions, industry analysis publications, reviews and evaluation articles, marketing journals and publications, academic media, and other credible media releases. In compiling the results presented in this research, redundant mentions were disregarded. For example, Snapchat’s partnership with Ebiquity, which is reported above, was also reported by The Drum. Throughout the research, no media coverage or media mention published in 2019 could be found.