Eastern US General Contractors (2)
Information regarding the services offered, headquarter locations, and acquisitions for Haskell, Robins & Morton, and BL Harbert International has been provided in rows 8 to 10, columns C to H of the attached spreadsheet. Below is a summary of the key findings.
Summary of Findings
- Founded in 1965, Haskell is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The company offers construction services like analytical consulting, automation, architecture, facility engineering, master planning, program management, construction, and material handling.
- Haskell has acquired companies like Leidos Constructors, E2M, FreemanWhite, Seiberling Associates Inc., and H.R. Gray.
- Todd Robins founded Robins and Morton in 1946. The privately-held construction contraction company offers construction engineering services like planning, designing, renovation, and construction management.
- Robins and Morton has eight offices located across the US with seven offices being located in the Eastern US.
- B.L. Harbert is a leading contracting company based in Birmingham, Alabama. The company offers services like construction management, general contracting, pre-construction, MEP engineering services, hard-bid estimation, and design-building services across the world.
While we found most of the information, we did not find any historical acquisitions by Robins & Morton
and BL Harbert International. We first searched through the official websites of the two companies since we believed they would have the most credible information. However, the websites did not provide relevant information and instead focused on aspects such as services offered and the key markets that are served.
Since we could not find information on acquisitions using company resources, we attempted to look through media platforms and industry sites, such as ENR, Forbes, BizJournal, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, and PR Newswire. We hoped that we could get relevant insights from company executives and industry experts. However, we did not find useful information. Instead, these sites focused on the company's ongoing projects.
As a last resort, we attempted looking through data aggregators, such as Owler, PitchBook, Hoovers, and Crunchbase. These sites provide information on past acquisitions, and we hoped that we could find useful information. However, the sites revealed that there were no acquisitions made by the companies. For these reasons, we concluded that information regarding historical acquisitions for Robins & Morton
and BL Harbert International is not available in the public domain.