E. Textint - Company Profile
E. Textint products are categorized into "heat transfer, decorative overlay film & tape, seamless film & tape, and conductive film & tape." The company has five manufacturing factories in Taiwan.
E. Textint Product/Services
- E. Textint products are categorized into "heat transfer, decorative overlay film & tape, seamless film & tape, and conductive film & tape."
- The company produces "high-quality custom Heat Transfer logos or labels which can be widely applied on garments." Types of heat transfer logos include flat print, kiss-cut, and 3D kiss-cut. Applications include use in brand logos, graphics, and patterns.
- E. Textint makes decorative overlay film and tape that are easily cut to fit user design and give the best convenience of production. They are used in making shoes and high elastic apparel.
- The seamless film & tape products are "pre-applied with an exclusive adhesive which can be tightly adhered to different fabrics or materials from intimate apparel to high-performance outerwear as the function of bonding." Its applications are in the making of apparel seams, bras, and panties.
- The conductive film & tape products provide the textile industry with a breakthrough functional conductive material. Its applications are in making smart wears, smart gloves, and conductive tapes.
- The general features of the products categories include easy customization, soft hand feel, excellent washability, lighter weight, and its strength and durability.
- As its core service, E. Textint works with "leading apparel designers, manufacturers, and retailers to design and implement intelligent, creative, and sustainable apparel branding solutions."
- E. Textint "explore and predict the worldwide fashion trend every six months and have further insights into every brand's target market in order to elevate brands' value through its product offerings."
- Through its technical and professional R&D teams with over 30 years of experience in the field of screen printing and chemistry, E. Textint helps solve customer problems by offering them much know-how to solve their technical challenges.
- E. Textint's R&D team consistently traverse new materials and techniques for doing things to keep its products innovated.
- To ensure 100% quality control for its products, the company conducts "four different stages of quality control-IPQC, FQC, TQC, OQC, and provide the free in-house test. Its test lab is fully approved by ITS, which can rapidly provide reliable test reports, shorten the time of development, and reduce the cost for its customers."
- Besides its sales offices in the United States and China, E. Textint also has five manufacturing plants located in Taiwan with the latest completed factory situated in Yilan Lize industrial park, Taiwan.
Company Ownership and Organization Structure/Business Partnerships
- E. Textint is a privately held manufacturer in the garment industry limited by shares independent and established in 1981.
- The company's organizational chart is made of the c-suite executives at the top of the chart followed by sales, business development, and marketing department at the middle and then, managers and entry-level staff at the bottom of the chart.
- Ching Le Chen is the company's president.
- Some notable trading partners of the company are Eunice Inc. and Brooklyn Manufacturing, LTDA.
- E. Textint launched two innovative product lines, namely decorative overlay film/tape and conductive film/tape.
- The decorative overlay film/tape products allow designers to "customize tape's surface textures or pattern based on their creation."
- E. Textint conductive film/tape products consist of a "high-performance adhesive with conductive features and are ideal for smart clothing, wearable technology, and health care applications."
- The products were launched at the ISPO Beijing 2019, ISPO Munich 2019, the outdoor retailer summer market 2019, and Eurobike 2019 exhibition.