E-Textint's estimated annual revenue is $17.41 million. It has registered offices in Belize and the US, but no subsidiaries.
Revenue and Subsidiaries
- E. Textint Corp makes an estimated annual revenue of $17.41 million.
- Its headquarters is based in Taiwan and has four branches.
- The company is also registered in Belize and the US, under the same name, E. Textint Corp. It has no known subsidiaries.
- E. Textint offers a range of products. This includes heat transfer, decorative overlay film and tape, seamless film and tape, and conductive film and tape.
- Its custom heat transfer logos and labels are of a high quality and can be applied to a wide range of garments. The company uses heat transfer technology to ensure that anti-migration, durability, and stretching.
- E. Textint uses flat print which provides variety and a delicate design. It also allows for multi-color designs and various graphics and texts. It also uses kiss-cut and 3D kiss-cut.
- Heat transfer can be used on brand logos, decoration, graphics or texts, and patterns. It can be placed on outdoor clothing, sportswear, and various types of shoes.
Decorative Overlay Film/Tape
- The company uses decorative overlay film or tape which can be cut to fit any design. It can be used on fabrics as well as leather.
- This kind of film has a mat or shiny finish, glows in the dark, and is transparent and reflective. It is usually available in two solutions, anti-migration and water-repellent series.
- Its features include the ability to eliminate fabric fraying, being washable, and water-resistant. They are also lightweight, soft, having multiple colors and effects and uses eco-friendly ink.
- Decorative overlay film can be easily customized, it can be applied to the pocket flaps, zippers, collar trim, cuffs, shoe decoration, and seam trim.
- It has been used on outdoor clothing, sportswear, shoes, ski wear, and several others.
- Seamless film or tape has a pre-applied adhesive which can bond to different fabrics. It can be used on a general, water-repellent, heat-sensitive, and stretchy fabric.
- It is easy to customize, comfortable to touch, non-abrasive, lightweight, washable, strong and durable.
- This film has been used on the knees, hems, zippers, inside and outside pockets, shoulder, seams, and patches. It has been used on panties and bras, sports and casual wear, accessories for running, outdoor clothing and several other items.
Conducive Film & Tape
- E. Textint has developed a conductive material which can be used in the textile industry. It consists of a "high-performance adhesive" that is suitable for health care products, smart clothing, and wearable technology.
- This product can be customized easily, resistant to heat, lightweight, soft, very elastic, and can be used on different fabrics.
- It has been used on wearable devices and technologies, smart clothing and gloves, health care, and fitness clothing to name a few.
Based on our research, there is no publicly available information on whether the company was acquired in the past. For this information we checked the company's website and specifically, the About Us page. There were found a history of the organization up to 2017. However, there is no mention of it being acquired by another organization.
We then checked each country's government business registrar website. In Belize, we checked the IBC Belize and found that E.Textint Corp is registered however, there is no mention of a subsidiary. In the US, we searched the State of Delaware Division of Corporations website. We found that the company is registered in that state, however, there is no mention of a subsidiary.
The Taiwan government website was also checked for the registration status of the company. However, while E.Textint's website states that its headquarters is in Taiwan, we were unable to find its legal status or determine the name of its subsidiaries of any. Based on our efforts, we have concluded that, as there is no mention as a subsidiary on the company's website, in government databases or published in the domain, it stands to reason that one does not exist for E.Textint Corp.