Market Size - Whiteboard/Dry Erase Boards - United States
Globally, the market value of the whiteboard industry was $290 million in 2018. It is expected to grow at the CAGR of 1.8% from 2019 to 2025. In 2025, the value is expected to reach $330 million.
WHITEBOARDS/DRY ERASE BOARDS MARKET
- According to Market Watch, the global whiteboard market was estimated to be $290 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at the CAGR of 1.8% from 2019 to 2025. In 2025, this market is estimated to be $330 million.
- The global traditional whiteboard market is expected to reach $3,026.8 million by 2023.
- The whiteboard has various applications and is used in school classrooms, offices, and industrial sites.
- The largest demand for traditional whiteboard came from schools. The school application was valued at $1,550 million, in 2016.
- The key players in the traditional whiteboard market at the Global Level includes Metroplan, Quartet, GMi Companies, Neoplex, Bi-silque, Luxor, Umajirushi, Aywon, Canadian Blackboard, Lanbeisite, Zhengzhou Aucs, Foshan Yakudo, Hubei-An Technology, Shandong Fangyuan, among others.
- The top five producers at the global market account for about 22% of the total sales market. The production of whiteboard increased from 21,45,000 units in 2012 to 25,65,000 units in 2016 with a CAGR of 4.57%.
- Based on revenue, the key players in the traditional whiteboard market in the US include:
1. Clarus Glassboards LLC — $32.6 million
2. EVERWhite Whiteboards — $29.8 million
3. Quartet — $7.2 million
4. NEOPlex Online — $4.4 million
5. US Marketboard — $2.2 million
YOUR RESEARCH TEAM APPLIED THE FOLLOWING STRATEGY:
Despite an extensive search, we were unable to identify the market size of whiteboard/dry erase boards in the United States. And, due to limited information, triangulation was not possible as well. We assume the required data is unavailable due to its niche nature and no country-specific market analysis has been done yet.
We commenced our research by examining research reports on sources such as Tapchief, Global Newswire, Acute Market Report, and Market Watch. Most of the information found on these reports covered the whiteboard market globally and wasn't country-specific. Moreover, some of the reports were behind a paywall. Following this, we looked into media sources such as ABNews, PRNewsWire, and Digital Journal to acquire statistical data on the whiteboard industry. However, the articles only focused on the types of whiteboard along with its applications and usage in different industries.
Since precompiled information was unavailable, we decided to triangulate the required data. The idea was to prepare a list of key players in the whiteboard or dry erase boards in the US from the global players mentioned in research reports we analyzed. Quartet, GMI Companies, Neoplex, and Luxor the four key players in the US. We searched for the revenue of these players in sources such as hoovers, zoominfo, owler, and the companies' official websites.
We also looked for other players operating exclusively in the whiteboard or dry erase boards industry and their revenues. The players with higher revenues are included in this brief. Further, we looked for the market share of these companies. But, due to lack of data, that wasn't possible.
As our last resort, we had to broaden our search and look for information specific to the North American market since the United States is predominantly the main country in the North American region. We tried to look for the % of the market share of the North American market in the global market. Sources such as openpr.com, IBIS World, and issuu.com were examined. But this search attempt proved to be futile.